"Uh, Rob?" My attention flickered to the next who spoke. "I don't think these are ordinary girls." Smart guy. This new person was of African-American descent and wore a red tank top and black pants as a costume. The only accessory: a sort-of backpack contraption that hung from his shoulders just below his blonde, almost white buzz-cut. Attached to his backpack were cords that led into his clenched hands and sprung electric blue blades into his use. If I remembered correctly, this was Aqua-lad. He was approximately the same height as Robin.

"Yeah, dude! Look at their eyes!" Another guy spoke, his yellow and red costume the brightest thing in the room. Red, frizzy hair sprung out in all directions from within his lightning-bolt headgear and the pair of goggles perched over his eyes provided the protection he needed while reaching his top speeds. Kid Flash's costume may have clashed with my sense of style, but he was taller than I, and had wide shoulders and toned muscles from all of that running. If I wasn't being mentally controlled, my annoying girlish hormones would have left me distracted at the way he… appealed to me.

"That's not natural." A girl hovered in the air, a blue cape flapping around her shoulders. She had on a white top with an X insignia similar to mine, only hers crossed her entire shirt. She also wore a blue skirt, the same coloring of her cape flared beneath it. The oddest thing about her though, was her green skin that stuck out against her blue clothing. The skin was the teller, this was Ms. Martian.

"Well whatever they are, we need to get past them if we want to find Superboy's sister." The next girl spoke up with an arrow pointed directly at me. Blonde hair was pulled up with a green ribbon that matched the costume of this girl. Her grey eyes were pronounced by a same colored mask and I didn't miss the way they targeted me with ease behind that strong bow of hers. What was the draw weight? Maybe 50-60 pounds? I couldn't be sure unless I got a closer look.

"Actually guys, we've already found her." This was the last member, and probably the most dangerous. With a fiery temper, Superboy was the tallest out of all his teammates and he had the same color eyes as Supergirl. The only difference: his height and his black hair. Supergirl was shorter than I and was blonde. Superboy pointed to his sister, and her S-symbol showed the rest of his team what they were up against.

The doors behind Supergirl and I closed, preventing any escapes.

"Welcome, Young Justice pests," Lex Luthor snarled through hidden speakers. "Meet my latest and deadliest projects yet. Weapon one: codename Brainiac, is the girl with the red X. And I'm sure you're all familiar with Weapon two: codename Supergirl." He interrupted himself with shrieking laughter. "Now, you Justice brats, you have two options. One: You can surrender and save yourselves a nasty beating. Or two: Don't surrender and I will have my beautiful weapons teach you your place. You have one minute to decide."

"We already know our decision; we'll never surrender to you!" Robin shouted, aiming an imaginary punch towards the hidden speakers.

"Um, dude, maybe we should consider it…" Kid Flash was looking at me warily.

Too late. "So be it." Luthor snarled. "Weapons: take them out."

Upon command, I pulled my preferred weapon out of my wedge boot. It was a collapsible metal spear, and once triggered into action was a deadly tool. With a shining, sharp point on one end, it could be used for stabbing, to block enemy gunfire, swords, daggers etc., and in some cases as a pole-vault.

Crouching into position, I evaluated my opponents. Supergirl would most likely go for Superboy and anyone else who challenged her. That left me with Robin, Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqua-lad, and Miss Martian. Out of the corner of my eye, Supergirl met my gaze and discreetly nodded. Returning the gesture, I leapt into action the same time she did, taking our enemies by surprise.