And We Are Going Live...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thanks!" Kat and I say in sync.

"Your absolutely gorgeous, as well." I continue on, making her smile. Kat's hair color was blue, currently and I'm actually quite jealous of it as well.

"I love you guys so much," her voice becomes a little steady as she continues to speak which makes me happy. "Can you send me this live, please?"

"Of course!" I say, grinning. "Kat, can you save and send it to me, please?" Kat nods. "Let me write down your username." I grab my phone that was in my pocket and logged in, went onto notes, and wrote down Maddie's username.

"Thank you so much," Maddie laughs happily, still smiling. "You guys are the best."

"We should probably go though, and let other fans join us, okay?" Kat asked her and Maddie nodded.

"I love you guys! Thank you!" Maddie waves at the camera.

"Bye!" We all say in sync, and it went back into the normal screen. "I'm going to get a drink, did you guys want anything?"

"Pepsi please," Gabby says, smiling at me and I nodded. I jumped up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, I grabbed to mini bottles of Pepsi's and entered the lounge again and music was blasting by the girls.

Out My Way, Kat's new song was blasting making me grin. They were all dancing around and having and a good time and I just stand aside watching them. "Paisley!" Devyn cried out, walking towards me.

Damn, I was caught.

I hand Gabby her drink and she lets out a small thanks, smiling at me. "Sing with me!" Kat plead. "Don't be shy misbehave end of the week yeah just got paid," she sings along, dragging me into the live. "By the way for those who don't really know this about Paisley, she can sing too!"

"Thanks, Kat." I smiled, sipping some of my Pepsi.

We spent the next hour laughing and dancing, going live with people. All the fans we went live with was really sweet, which reminded me, I needed to send the live with Maddie. Time slipped by, and it was now 10.00.

"We should probably go now, right, girls?" Kat asked as we were now cuddling up against each other on the couch, we still had a couple hundred watching us. A yawn slipped past my lips and I nod my head.

"Thanks to those who stayed that whole 45 minutes and just watching us dance around," I say softly and the girls nodded.

"Love you guys!" We all waved and Kat ended the live. The girls had soon left the couch and I was sending the video to Maddie. Kat was in Sam's room, Devyn and Gabby were in Corey and Devyn's room.

In comes Colby, just Colby. "Paisley!" He cried out, walking towards me and I frown. He smelt like beer, has he been drinking?

"Hey, Colbs," I stand up, slightly worried.

"I wanted to tell you something... but then I forgot." Colby whined like a child and his arms opened wide into a hug and he hugged me tightly. I hugged back, too, of course. "You're my best friend in the world."

I let out a small laugh. "What about Sam, hmm?"

"Your my bestest girlfriend. No... girl who is a friend." He stumbled his words, making me smile softly. Colby acts like a kid when he's drunk.

"It's okay, Colby, I know what you mean," I told him softly. I push him back slightly, my arms touching his shoulder and we look at each other in the eyes. "Colby, go upstairs to your room and I'll bring you a glass and some pills, okay?"

"Okay," Colby mumbled and I guided him to the staircase and he paused before walking up the stairs. "You're coming back, right?"

I smiled at him. "Of course,"

"Good." He says, before slowly walking upstairs. I quickly got a glass of water for him and took some medication pills out of the draw, hopefully, this will help. I walked upstairs, not bothering to turn off the lights because I know the others will be home soon. But, why did Colby come home early? By himself?

I walked into Colby's room, only being greeted to be empty. I turned on the light which made no differences, Colby was still not here. Oh, my god. Can this kid not do anything he's asked to do?

I turned off his light and closed his door. I pressed my lips together in wonder. I then walked into my room and turned on my light. I was shocked, let's say, to find Colby already in my bed, curled up and was fast asleep. I let out a sigh.

I then rolled my eyes, I put the pills and the glass on the bedside table. I walked closer to Colby, pulled the duvet up higher, covering him and I kissed his forehead softly. I grabbed the blanket on the end, walked over to my closet and changed into my PJs.

I was going to sleep down in the lounge, I didn't have anywhere else to sleep. Besides, I couldn't sleep in Colby's room without asking him, or without him there. I walked out of the door and closed it, I then walked downstairs. I made sure I had my phone with me.

I walked into the lounge and I turned off the lights, I grabbed a couch pillow and I lay down on the couch and rested my head on the pillow. I pulled the blanket over me and I stare at the roof. I then curled up into a ball and my eyes felt heavy, so I closed them.