f i f t y t h r e e » g l u g g a v e ð u r

Start from the beginning

"I'll have a venti frappe, dark with whip and caramel."

"N-name," the girl asked, the stutter making her said fright evident.

"Worthington," he stated in all nonchalance whilst her eyes widened as she quickly scribbled his name.

"And what do you want, étoile?" I stared at him quizzically for a moment - we already had Starbucks three times all of which he paid for; so I muttered, 'it's okay.' He gave me a pointed look before rolling his eyes and opening his mouth to speak.

"I know you want one," he uttered in my ear.

"But I don't have my wallet," I replied in a small voice, looking up at him.

This resulted in a throaty laugh from him as I frowned, "She'll have a peach citrus white tea infusion with lemonade sweetened," he said and the barista nodded frantically.

"Name?"

"Worthington," he answered as his hand left my waist to pull out his wallet.

"Why ask me what I want when you already know," I questioned with a playful glare as we waited for our drinks. Before he could give me his cheeky answer, they called his name and he grabbed our drinks.

We walked out hand in hand and I spoke as he opened the car.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Why would I want you to do that?"

"You've been driving for three hours already," I frowned, "you should take a break," I finished softly.

"Baby, it's okay, I'm okay," he says, leaning in and caging me between his body and the car, "it's okay, love. I want you to relax and I'm fine driving, don't worry about me. I had more than a lovely nights' rest," he stared at me with dark eyes.

Both of our drinks were momentarily forgotten on the hood of his car. We both stared at each other with equally hooded eyes, glazed over with lust and love.

He leaned down, pulling my lips in his softly; his hands travel down the sides of my body, resting lightly above my arse. My hands immediately went around his neck and I kissed him back ferociously.

"I love you," I murmured in between our kisses.

"And I love you," he placed one last chaste kiss against my lips before pulling away all together. "Now, étoile, get your cute arse in the car and let me drive my queen away to paradise," he whined at the end, staring down at me. I got on my tip-toes, placing a light kiss on his cheek before grabbing my drink and getting in. He got in his seat seconds later with a serene smile on his face and I loved it.

We were listening to Fade Out by James Bay and only an hour was left until we would be in Siesta. I was excited to say the least and I had absolutely no idea what Phoenix had planned. All he told me was that we were going to getaway for a few days in the famous Siesta Key.

Right now was just short of 4:30 and we'd reach around 5:30; it'd be perfect timing to hang out at the beach and catch the sunset.

Phoenix was gliding along the freeway, going 55 mph. His hand found my thigh and immediately my cheeks heat up. My eyes involuntarily closed behind my shades and I leaned back against the soft headrest.

"I love you, Adrianna," he said in a soft, silky tone. I smiled, knowing I was becoming crimson.

"And you're my everything, Phoenix," I replied sweetly.

"Say it again," he demanded, looking over at me.

"You are my everything, Phoenix Alexander Worthington."