ʙᴀɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀɴɢ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ | sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏ ▪23

A/n: sorry for the long title ahha.

______________

"noonaa!!" You looked back and saw jeongin smiling at you. ,,noona, you haven't talked to me for awhile" he pouted you chuckled and ruffled his hair while walking down the hallway. ,,im sorry, innie
I thought you were busy.." suprisingly he held your hand you looked at him 'why' he just stared at you and gave you his dimple smile.

You looked at away not wanting him to see you blush, and you saw chan. You waved at chan and called his name. He smiled and went over to you and jeongin. ,,Hi guys!, what are you up to?" Chan asked. ,,ah we-" when you were about to say something jeongin cutted you off. ,,none of your business,hyung" chan looked at jeongin 'confused'. ,,what did you say jeongin?" Chan yelled a little. ,,nothing, just leave us alone,hyung" jeongin pulled you away leaving chan confused.

/minutes later/

,,I dont know why are you so rude towards chan, jeongin..what's the matter?" You asked jeongin. ,,its nothing,y/n!..really!!" He rolled his eyes. ,,yah!, tell me..I dont like seeing you both like this.." he sighed.

,,fine, chan hyung, likes you..and..." he sighed again. ,,I-I..Im afraid that your gonna leave me for him, since Im still young and have no experience in love..and that made me sad that maybe you will leave me for someone who is matured,like chan hyung"
He started rambling things on how you shouldn't leave him. You giggled and hugged him.

,,if that was the only thing then..why are you so worried. Look, I wont leave you okay?. Im not that kind of person If I love someone Ill stay by their side for as long as I can. And I love you" you gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

,,I love you too, but what about chan hyung" he asked. ,,apologize to him tomorrow okay?" You told him and he nodded.

-the end(?)

A/N: again, im running out of ideas..