study buddy ; kim woojin [REMADE]

remake; [06319]

׺°"˜'"°º× sᴛᴀʀᴛ ׺°"˜'"°º×
🌻[02:30]🌻
no ones

y/n was walking down the hallway finding woojin, when they saw him chatting with another person. And so they waited outside the room, maybe their conversation will end soon?.

the girl/boy groaned, obviously irritated. "when will their conversation end, seriously. You know what im just gonna study by myself." Y/n stood up and run upstairs to the library.

The library wasn't really empty but there were small amount of people let me say 7.
Y/n came in and sat down.

°•*🍀*°•

"hi, y/n" y/n looked to their side and saw woojin with chan. 'i'm third wheeling am I?'
y/n thought. "Do you mind if chan joins us?, Felix left him to study alone today, cause of changbin?." Woojin said with an unsure tone. Y/n nodded and moved to another seat so chan can sit down.

🌻[4:43]🌻
yours

"Hey, woojin...before we actually leave I have to tell you something" I pulled woojin inside one of the rooms - since I wanted this to be private. "What is it?" He asked.
should I really say this?, I mean I should really.

"woojin.. I have a crush on you." I waited for an answer - but silence was all I got. "Hey, y/n!. Mind if I borrow woojin hyung?." Before I could say anything jisung pulled woojin outside and left.

I sighed feeling defeat. I should just try another time, but I feel like im desperate. Maybe I should just wait for the right time.

I stood up from the table and felt something sticky on my hand. I looked at it and saw small sticky note.

"call me later.
                -k.wj."

•••••