Current date of Story: 5th of December, a Friday

Joshua's eyes fluttered open. He winced at the light pouring into the room and pulled himself up into a seating position. He rubbed his head and grunted at the dull prick of pain pulsing in his head. He smoothed his unkept and for some reason, crunchy hair. Joshua glanced towards the table and spied a small pink posted note. He rubs his eyes gently and rises from the couch, sighing a little as he went. Written in perfectly sculpted and flowing English letters, was a message that Joshua couldn't help but laugh at.

The leftover noodles are mine! I left a note on the container just in case you forget! Wait for me, please?"

Joshua peeked into the fridge, and sure enough, there lied the container with another pink sticky note with capital and bolded letters of HANDS OFF. This time he chuckled, probably loud enough that the whole world could hear. He settled back into the comfort of the soft, plush couch and unlocked his phone. He sighed heavily, 89 unread messages.

Coups:

<duddeeeee>

<where are youuuuu?>

<Get yo but back here>

<where's Min-Ji?>

He pursed his lips and plugged in his reply to the many messages coups had sent. <I'm at the rehab place, I'll be back later, sorry> He slid his phone underneath his thigh and sat silently for a few moments, wondering what he was going to do for the next few hours.

Suengcheol threw his hands up, "he's gone, we're never getting him back!"

Vernon grunted at his hyung's over exaggeration, "you're such a drama queen! He said he'll be back later."

Suengcheol shot him a dirty look and stomped his foot onto the studio's hardwood floor. "We just spend another three hours copying this buff, and might I add, scary as hell guy that we don't even know the name of. And Jisoo isn't even here."

Suengkwan skipped into the room with a huge smile plastered on his face, "looks like someone is angry, cut him some slack hyung, he's clearly in love."

Coups nods and sinks to the floor, "Woozi?"

"Ye?" the young boy looks up from his laptop screen.

"How are we going lyric wise?" Coups questions.

Woozi nods a curt nod, "getting there. You wanna hear some?"

Coups chirped a quick yes and sat up, crossing his legs in attention.

Woozi sung in a smooth, clean tone, "(Adore you) these days, I (these days)"

Suengcheol smiles, "Magical! And what was that action again?"

Woozi bends his right arm, pushes it forwards and straightens it, pointing his pointer finger towards the few members clustered in the centre of the studio. Suengcheol nods in approval. "classy," he says.

In that moment Joshua appears in front of Suengcheol who gasps. Min-Ji cackles, holding Joshua's hand tightly in her own.

"Where the hell were you?" he shouts in a rage.

Joshua raises on hand in defence, "I'm here now aren't I hyung?"

The boy nods and glances to the couple's hands that seemed to be stuck together. Joshua spoke, "I assume that brute of a guy was here again?"

"You guessed it," Coups muttered.

Woozi's eyes widened at his screen and he shuffled across the floor to the centre of the room. "Looks like the CEO finally decided to fill us in," he shoved the laptop into Suengcheol's hands.

I have arranged a close friend of mine to help you along your journey. Park Jisang will work you hard, I can assure you that. Please do as he says without complaint.

"Park Jisang?" Vernon questioned.

Joshua shook his head, "never heard of him."

"I must admit," Vernon said, standing up, "the name suits him."

Suengcheol mutters, "that it does."

~

The CEO folds his hands together, "Everything's ready? You've found her?"

"Ye, CEO."

Ayeee three chapters in two days, feels great to be writing again! I hope you all liked this one! We've surpassed 1700 read I cant believe it! Thank you so much, I love you all! Next chapter will come in a week so prepare yourselves!

Josie💖💖