"Yeah, lazy pants, we have to go!" Say whines.

Knock. Knock.

"I'll get it." Liz volunteers and runs to the door.

She looks back at her sisters as she opens the door. "Quiet you."

"Oh wow." A familiar voice said.

Liz's head whipped around to see Andrew, whi was gawking down at her. She looked down and saw that she simply wore a rose gold spaghetti strap silk doll top with matching shorts. She blushed. "Andrew!"

"H-hi Liz." Andrew stuttered.

"ANDREW?!" The twins looked at the guy by the door.

"Ooh, you look cute." Lin winked at him. Say nudged her.

"What did you need?" Liz asked.

"Uh- Mrs. Gladys Granger wanted me to tell you that breakfast would be in 3 hours as well as give you these towels." Andrew gave her the towels.

"Oh! Thanks." Liz looked at the towels.

"Yeah." Andrew coughed awkwardly.

"Anyway, bye! See you later." Liz waved her hand.

"Bye." Andrew smiled that smile that could melt her heart. Liz closed the door behind her.

The moment she turned around, she found the twins all up in her face.

"Spill!"

"When did you meet him?"

"Where did you meet him?"

"Is he nice?"

"Is he American?"

"Have you snuck out with him?"

"WOAH! Okay, calm down!" Liz shut them up. "I met him last night in the garden downstairs. Yes he is nice, a gentleman actually. Yes he is American and no I have not because again, I met him last night."

"Wow." The twins chorused.

"Yeah." Liz rubbed her forearm.

"What are you gonna do? What if Mum finds out?" Lin asked her sister worriedly.

"What do you mean, what are we gonna do? Liz, you have to stop this! We're chasing after Malfoy, not his employee!" Say frowned.

"He gets paid an awful lot, you know. He is the manager after all." Liz said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"I don't know about you, but two girls chasing after Malfoy is better than one. At least we don't have to put so much effort into it." Lin shrugs.

"Ugh, fine. But Mum will not know of this." Say gave in.

"Thank you girls." Liz sighed and hugged her sisters.

~

"Today's the day, Chad." Gladys clapped her hand excitedly.