Truth for Everyone

Start from the beginning

Aphmau: Wait, really?

Garroth: She kind of pressured me to. I know it counts as assault but I really don't want to talk about it. Who did you lose yours to, Laurence?

Laurence: ...Okay... I lost mine to a girl named Carly in sophomore year of college.

Jason: Hehe, somebody got fucked in college.

Lucinda: Mine was to Ivan back in junior year of highschool. I hate him now.

Pandora: Vylad, you go.

Vylad: I had a Brazilian boyfriend for two years straight right after college. I lost my virginity to him, but I had to separate with him. He wanted to stake down and have a family. I wanted to explore the world and all of its possessions free from everything to tie me down. It was better this way.

Dante: Woah...

Jason: Hehehe, somebody got fucked after college.

Kai rolls his eyes.

Kai: Well, I'd prefer to not say who I lost it to, but I lost it in freshman year of highschool. You wouldn't know him anyway.

Lucinda: Well... okay then. I guess that's respectable.

Aaron: So, Ein, who did you lose yours to? Satan?

Ein: A-actually...

I'm still a virgin...

Jason: BAHAHAHAHA NO WONDER YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT!

Ein: Shut up! I've killed more people than you have, Jason!

Pandora: Oh dear god—

Jason: Is that so? Well, let me tell you a story. When I was in highschool, I "accidentally" lit the school on fire. All of it.

Pandora: He committed arson because a guy called him a jerk.

Jason: I-I told you it was accidental!

Pandora: Whatever you say.

Jason: Just... Daniel, you go.

Daniel: I... lost mine in senior year of college. To... uhm... Betty.

Aaron: HOOWHAAAAAT!?

Daniel: Yeah, we dated for two years or so before that. It turns out we have a lot in common. Us both loving food would be the main thing.

Aphmau: Honestly, I can totally picture you two as a couple.

Garroth: How did you two break up?

Daniel: It wasn't a hard one or anything, we just couldn't maintain a long-term relationship. We grew apart.

Aphmau: Tbh Daniel, you say a lot more mature stuff than you do in the actual series.

Toxic: Sh-shut up!

Pandora: STAHP MAKING APPEARANCES! IT TAKES OUT OF THE VIEWING EXPERIENCE!

Toxic: Geez, sorry! Bye!

Toxic leaves.

Jason: Okay... what about you, Ryland?

Ryland: I'm... I'm still a virgin.

Jason: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SUCKS FOR YOU MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAA—

Pandora's face is serious but it's slightly red and her eyes are tearing up. She's clearly trying not to laugh at Jason's reactions.

Pandora: D-Dottie. How about... how about you?

Dottie: I was a senior in high school. I don't know if you know him but his name is Kacey. He's a bluenette with blue eyes, kinda looks like Kately—

Katelyn: YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY TO MY BROTHER!?

Dottie: H-he's... he's your brother?

Jason: Ooooooo this is gonna be good.

Katelyn: YOU SON OF A FEMALE DOG COME HERE!

Katelyn chases Dottie out of the room.

Pandora: Ohhkay then... Blaze, you go.

Blaze: I lost it to a girl named Kaylie. She dropped out of highschool when she was sixteen but she is a sweetheart. Too bad she got killed in a freak accident involving an apple and some stuffed animals.

Pandora: I'm strangely not curious to hear that story. Melissa, my quiet girl, who's your stealer?

Melissa: I lost it to a girl named Georgia.

Aaron: GEORGIA!? YOUR BEST FRIEND ALL THE WAY THROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL!?

Melissa: Oh honey, we were a lot more than just friends.

Aaron: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS!??

Melissa: You never asked.

Aaron: DHSUEIFJFJDJDN

Pandora: Cool.

Jason: Anyone else?

Kim clears her throat.

Jason: No? Okay Pandora, who'd you lose yours to?

Pandora: A lovely lady by the name of Rylie back in senior year of high school. She dumped me because she was only "experimenting" and she was actually straight, not bi like me.

Jason: Damnnn, that's harsh. Is it my turn yet?

Kawaii~Chan: Hey, didn't we have Michi last time? Where's she?

Jason: Oh. She 'accidentally' got disintegrated. By me. And a flamethrower.

Pandora: Oh, lovely.

Jason: Now it's my turn. I lost my virginity in fifth grade to eight girls and ten boys.

Pandora: THAT'S ILLEGAL—

Jason: And it was great. I beat y'all's asses.

Pandora: Fuck you. Alright, that's it, and as alwa—

Toxic: NOT YET IT'S NOT! Just because I uploaded this chapter does not mean I'm free. Guys, I can't have anymore dares atm. It's too much work right now. You give me like nine dares per chapter now so it's a little difficult to get them all done. That's why, as clearly as possible, I'm commanding you to stop giving me dares. U-RITE M8S, JUST DONT KILL ME. I LOVE YOUR DARES BUT EACH CHAPTER IS LIKE 1000 WORDS SO ITS A LITTLE HARD TO GET THEM ALL DONE FAST. DON'T GIVE ME ANYMORE RIGHT NOW.

Jason: I am confusion.

Toxic: And as always,