Thanksgiving special

Stiles POV:

I smiled as I put the final touches on the very huge stuffed Turkey's yes I said Turkey's because I have slaved and cooked alot to feed a couple of speedsters, a wiccen, Kryptonians, two Amazon's, my wolf friends, and I because we all have huge metabolism.

There was 6 pots of mashed potatoes,6 pots of greens....well let's just say there is alot of fucking food on the damn table to for it to look like a all you can eat buffet. I looked in the mirror and...damn I look like complete shit.

I heard the door open and two teens and my husband cam hugging the life out of me...well it came close but god. I chuckled and hugged them back.

"Um mommy not to be mean or anything, but you look like you been hit by a foot truck and slammed by twelve different stuffed Turkey's" Jasper says while trying not to giggle.

"Well I have you know I cooked for everyone so that not only the Kent's will be coming here but the whole league and Young Justice will be coming.. lucky I had permission from Ollie to host Thanksgiving here so go on and get the sweaters on and no champagne just because your 17 doesn't mean you will get any" I said.

I head one groan from dawn and a ok from Jasper as they both sulk to the bathrooms to change. I rolled my eyes god what has my cousin been teaching them..... actually I don't want to know it's safer for me that way.

The front door open and in came my cousin and Felicity. Oliver tried not to laugh while Felicity looked at me with sympathy before smacking Oliver upside the head.

"Thanks Felicity, oh Oliver try to cook for a army and see how it feels like ok...now if you excuse me I'm gonna wash up before the guests arrive...and wear something festive or I will give Felicity permission to have both of your balls" I say as I walked away to freshen up.

Felicity POV:

As stiles walked to the only available bathroom both of the pair of men had their hands in the front of them. I shook my head. Only stiles can do that to them...I have to take pages off from him maybe I can use that to my advantage at home.

Stiles POV:

The first guest were the Kent's and second was the bat family aka the Wayne family. Damien and John looked festive but Damien seems like he doesn't want to be here and John was as hyper as always then Jasper teleported beside john making him jump but Damien smirk slightly.

The three teens kissed...yes they decided to have a poly relationship which oddly worked with John's outgoing personality, Damien's cold personality, and Jasper's very shy and quiet personality. Which made them perfect for one another.

Now as for dawn she seems to getting pretty close to dick Grayson. Now if quarter to eight and everything is at full swing all the guests are here i smiled as Barry was at my side and Iris was chatting it up with Satana her wife and their child which was adopted Caroline who has the ability to control the forces of nature well except volcanoes and earthquakes.

I shouted for everyone to come and eat. Pretty soon everyone gathered around the table. My eyes twinkled with happiness.

Barry's POV

"Ok let's make a toast and say what we are thankful first...ok I will go first... I am thankful for everything.for an amazing family and friends who I consider family wether it be meta's, supernatural, or even humans. I'm glad to have you guys in my life as well as my husband and children" barry say while smiling. Dianna shouted and well as the rest.

Then everyone went as said what they where thankful for including my children what got me was what Damien said it got my son and Kent's son blushing madly while the rest of us laughed.

Now it was time for my husband to make his thanks he was nervous but he took a breath and smiled then giggled.

"Well I am thankful for my friends that came from beacon to be here, my somewhat idiot of a cousin for letting us use his house for the festivities, I also like to thank each and everyone of you for not only making me feel like we are friends but like family. I am also thankful in life for being so merciful and giving me a family and....a additional one" he says.

Everyone fell silent even the teens.. no wonder why he passed up on the wine and champagne...and that would explain the extra eating and random crying. The first one to break out of their stupor was Diana.

" Congratulations stiles and Barry for another addition to the family" Diana says while smiling.

Everyone sent their congratulating us on the baby. I was vibrating in place as soon as stiles got done hugging Oliver I hugged him and peppered kiss his face while he was giggling.

Jasper's POV:

"So your mother does this frighten you that you may be forgotten" Damien says in a monotonous voice.

John groaned then rolled his eyes at our lovers antics.

"What I think he means is as re you glad to have another siblings to look after" john asked with his head tilted.

I looked down and sighed softly. I know I should be scared by the baby replacing me as the baby of the family..but oddly I'm ok with it. I always wanted more siblings and now I got my wish and I won't be jealous little brat.

"No..I won't be scared..just because my mom is having another doesn't mean he won't treat my sister or I any differently" I say shyly.

Damien sent a small smile and john hugged the crap out a me.

Hello everyone I'm sorry to didn't do a Thanksgiving special but I needed to also you wondering why I have stiles pregnant again in a special...well it's because one of my cousins on my dad's side just found out she is pregnant on that day so that's good news..... So yeah also don't forget to check out my new stiles stilinski one shot.

You can come up with a pairing with any man x stiles and if you request a holiday special for a guy x stiles ship then go nuts and demand it ok lol

Till then toodles 😘

I'm just gonna leave this there for everyone to enjoy it's fabulousness