October 30th, 1999

New York

Interview

12:00 pm

"So you're working on Justine's new album, how is it sounding?" Interviewer asked.

"Her album is sounding so hot right now, I am really proud of what shes working on.. She wanted a new sound and I gave her that, I think her fans are going to be pleased with her album." I said.

"When is this album coming out?" Interviewer asked.

"My album Ultra Violet will be out next year." Justine said.

"No date? And Ultra Violet? what is the name behind the album mean?" Interviewer asked.

"When I get the album finalized then I will give you guys the date." Justine said.

"This album is kind of like another side of me. Its the side of me you'll see on stage, you'll see out at a party, at the club. Just the more confident, fierce, saying anything on her mind, going for it. Justine Skyes is shy, nerdy, and very weird, very awkward. But this girl, on this album, is fearless." She added as I nodded my head.

The interview went by real good it was all about her and I couldn't be more proud. After that she was showing me around her birthplace which is Brooklyn she was showing me all the spots she used to hang out and her favorite places to go too and stuff and then went to her parents house.

"Nice to finally see you again Devante." Justine's mom said.

"Same here!" I said giving her a hug.

"Glad you here son!" Justine's Dad said.

"Thanks for having me." I said.

She gave her parents a hug as they closed the door going into the dining room just catching up. Her parents is so nice, kinda wish my parents were like this I mean they can be nice but they so judgmental about everything we always bumped heads. They were still cooking the food as Justine was showing me around the house.

"This is my room, I haven't been in this room for years so don't judge at how it looks." Justine said as I laughed.

"Aight." I said.

She opened the door and the first thing I saw were posters of us on the walls but mostly me like she told me as I smiled and also trying not to laugh but she heard me and turned around laughing also.

"This is it!" Justine said.

"Them posters still look nice." She added.

"Damn I look good in this poster!" I said as she laughed.

"You always look good." Justine said with a smirk.

"Girl don't be starting shit in your parents house." I said.

"I'm not just stating facts." Justine said.

"What is this?" I questioned as I picked it up.

I look like a book as I was about to open it that is when she took it away from my hands.