Chapter Twenty-Eight: Elena

Today's the big day. My wedding. Sike. The day that Rooben and I tell Mr Antonopoulos that we're more than just a couple. We're soul mates. He's the Apple of my eye. The ice to my cream. The yeet to my yaga. I love him and he loves me. And that's all I need.

Hand in hand, Rooben and I walk towards Mr Antonopoulos' house office and Rooben knocks three times.

"Come in." Mr Antonopoulos says and we walk in. Sitting at a big ole desk is Mr Antonopoulos. He looks up and glances at us before rolling his eyes.

Rooben sighs before speaking in a calm yet strong voice, "Father, before you say anything, let me say this. Elena is my world. I love her. Not only is she slim thiccccc, she's also amazing and I want her to be my gyal. I'm not asking for approval. I'll telling you. She's my ting."

I hold back tears. It all makes sense now. How people can so easily fall in love.

Mr Antonopoulos shakes his head, "Nah fam, I don't rate this."

"Father please! I love her!"

I decide to cut in, "Mr Antonopoulos sir if I may, your son is the light of my life and I will never stop loving him."

"Before you say more, there is something you should know about your so called "love." Mr Antonopoulos says and I frown. What the heck's . What isn't he telling me?

Rooben pushes me behind me and snaps, "Don't you dare! We're leaving!"

And just like that we leave the office.

I'm confusions.