Chapter 4

Your POV

I returned to my room and showed the Alexes (Alexi?) the sleeping bags. "(Y/N) why are you so nice?" Alex asked giving me a hug. Oh shut it, you live a hard enough life with your mom being like that." I reply nuzzling into his arms.

"I just hope your mom won't stay too long." I say letting go of the warm embrace. We heard yelling from downstairs and could only assume that it was their mom complaining about something. "We will probably have to go downstairs before we get in trouble. Farewell (Y/N)." Alex says dragging her brother away.

Well now I'm just bored. Walking around the house and avoiding the female satan incarnate I kept walking until I bumped into a sturdy chest. Looking up I saw that it was Bako in all his blue hair glory. "Oh hi Bako!" I said giving him a closed eye smile. He was clearly in a daze before but his eyes soon looked upon my small frame and brightened.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well I am the one stuck here after all." I stated the obvious. "Oh. Um yeah sorry about that." He chuckled nervously scratching his neck. "Well I'm bored and was hoping I could do something." I said trying to give him a hint.

"Oh! Do you want to draw with me?" He asked a pleading look in his eyes. "Well how can I say no to you." I said ruffling his hair. He gave himself a quick little celebration and dragged me to his room.

Upon entering I could already see art supplies strewn everywhere with half finished work on his desk. "Well what do you want to learn first?" He asked pulling up a chair. "Let's start with the basics and then go to the Bako tier." I say as he nodded a small blush forming.

He started gathering some basic supplies and handing them to me and started giving me tutorials on some basic things. "So let's start with a simple cat." He says sketching out a less than simple cat. I stared at him blankly as he realizes what he did. "Whoops sorry I'm not used to actually teaching someone my hobby." He says apologetically.

He drew another cat but this time more simpler and was honestly quite cute. I attempted to draw one as well but it looked different. Not in the bad way but it still looked different. "I see your art style is different from mine." He says inspecting my drawing.

"What's an art style?" I asked tilting my head to the right. Bako completely stopped moving and stared at me for an uncomfortable amount of time. "Uh." "This is going to be a long day." He chuckled as he pat my hair. "Well an art style is exactly how it sounds. If 10 people draw the same thing you will notice differences like how they draw eyes or ears." He explains. I was listening intently but didn't stop him as he started rambling on about other art things.

"Coloring wise you can't go wrong with things like colored pencil but if you want to be more professional about it then you should go for things that fully color a piece without leaving small opened spots." He demonstrated using things like crayons, colored pencils, and markers.

"Markers work well but they tend to bleed through a lot depending on brand and you can typically see where you colored so not a flat drawing." He said showing me up close on a drawing with marker. You could see spots that were lighter and darker and where the strokes were. "That's why alcohol based markers exist." He started agains shuffling through this drawers to find a giant box filled with markers.

"Though they are more expensive they do have things that are worth it. For one they don't really smudge they blend with other colors if anything." He said demonstrating it with a red and orange marker for a fireplace.

The rest of the day he rambled on about how he loved art and showed me tips on how to get better. Now I'm not trying to brag but I gotta say that I'm a much better artist now. "Thanks Bako! You taught me so much!" I said placing a kiss on his cheek and skipping back with my drawings.

Bako's POV

I'm pretty sure my souls just left my body. Was all I could think as I laid on the floor touching my cheek. 

A/N

I am a bit of an artist so Bako was a pleasure to write and nerd about XD

Shoutout to @FayFairyElf for the first comment on the last part ;w;