Chapter 1

Your POV

I had just received the phone from Kaito and I had two options. Try and call the police even if they won't believe my 'lies' or I can go with them and try to live a normal life with all of the boys.

Time Skip

Kaito's POV

Huh I wonder what (Y/N) has been doing it's been far too quite and it doesn't sound like she's called the police. I gently knocked on the door that I left her in which she replied with a simple come in.

I let myself in and saw something that actually boggled my amazing mind. (Y/N) was just laying on the bed watching some random anime. "Oh hey Kaito." She replied ever so casually to me. "W-What?! Aren't you going to try and call the police? Or call somebody?!" I asked confused.

She shifted a bit to get more comfortable before replying. "Well I know that if I try to call the police they won't believe me, I'm not that big of an idiot and even if they did you guys could probably hide all the evidence in time , plus I always did kind of liked you." She said looking at me right in the eye, no hints of lying or other intentions.

"Hold on." I said leaving the room and trying to think through this. My plan isn't going how it was meant to go for once in my life?! I called the other boys over to explain everything to them.

Time Skip

Your POV

Kaito has been gone for a while now and I'm just watching Attack On Titan. There was another knock on the door just as Krista was about to reveal her name. "Oh come on!" I Yelled opening the door only to be greeted by a bear hug from Ryo, Ren, and Bako.

"Woah what happened to you guys?" I asked being tackled onto the floor as I gave the other boys a pleading look to help me. "Are you really staying willingly my angel?" Ryo asked his eyes sparkling with hope.

I just chuckled a bit before nodding my head as they gave me another bone crushing hug. "C-Can't b-breathe!" I choked out before they released me, chuckling sheepishly.

"I can't believe my little muse is actually staying with us willingly." Ren spoke calmly. I was about to reply but then my stomach started rumbling. "Heheh whoops I guess I haven't eaten much today." I chuckled rubbing my empty stomach.

Almost immediately all the boys stood up and ran downstairs to what I presume to be the kitchen. "Um guys?" I asked looking around before being slapped in the face with a delicious aroma.

I looked around and saw the table completely filled with food ranging through everything, meat, veggies, and more, making it look like a Thanksgiving meal. "What's all this?" I asked inhaling the aroma.

"Well Jin had plans for a big meal whenever you actually arrive and now we just finished preparing it!" Ryo said happily. "And you guys finished all of it right now?" I asked astonished with their skills.

"Pretty much, we are good cooks with the minor exception of Ryo who almost burned down the house the last time he cooked." Kaito said glaring at Ryo. "H-Hey! I thought we wouldn't speak of that again!" He pouted.

"Will you guys stop arguing, precious (Y/N) finally came so let's enjoy it while it lasts okay?" Jin whispered tugging at his sleeve. All the other boys nodded before setting down some of the other foods down.

Everybody started fighting over who got to sat next to me as I just shook my head. "Alright how about whenever we sit down and eat we'll switch who sits next to me?" I asked giving a pleading look to all of them.

Their eyes softened before agreeing. "But who gets to sit with you first?" Bako asked. "How about we play rock paper scissors for it?" Jin asked. The boys looked at each other before nodding their heads at the mini competition.

I sat down watching them play. In the end Kaito and Alex won, leaving me to sit next to the red heads. We started the meal with the boys chatting about me and other things. Eventually everyone finished and I got up and prepared to clean up all of the plates only for Alex to stop me.

"I'll do it myself." He said in his monotone voice picking up some of the plates. "No it's fine, if I'm going to stay here then I might as well help you guys." I replied. Alex didn't respond but he did have a small smile replacing his usual emotionless face.

Alex's POV

'It doesn't feel empty anymore.' I thought scrubbing away at one of the plates. "Hey Alex pass me a little more dish soap." Her angelic voice said. "Hmm? Oh yeah sure." I said grabbing a bottle of soap.

"Thanks." She replied almost finished with her set. I had one last dish and as I was about to finish the last bowl there was a knock on the door.          

"I'll go get it." I said walking to the door and unlocking it however the person behind it was none other than my very own Mother.

Ok A/N time. I do NOT own the characters or story all of it is based off @MaskCover an amazing author check her out!