"Aye that shit go hard." Ben said bobbing his head up and down. "That nigga in his feelings wit kalani that's why he wrote this song." Everybody started laughing.

"Nah that's just my mood right now." I shook my head. "Moni." I looked to the side of me, and princess was trying to give me my phone. I took it and it was lexis.

"Wassup." I said sitting back in the chair. "Kalani was trying to call you, but she said it kept going straight to voicemail." I rolled my eyes. I forgot i had her on block.

"What did she want." I asked. "She got a call from the school red was in a fight at school." I sighed.

"Fuck." I mumbled. "Alright tell ha Ima meet her at the school." I hung up.

"Aye I gotta go red got in a fight at school can you watch princess." Yb nodded.

I turned to princess. "I'm coming back to get you later I promise." She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Aye can I talk to yall really quick." They nodded and we went to the side. "If princess go to sleep keep an on her ever since Cj death she been having nightmares and sometimes she stops breathing don't panic or nothing just shake her or rub her back until she stops yelling shit or wake up." They nodded.

"Thanks now I gotta go handle this nappy headed boy." I left and drove to the school. I parked and went to the office. I saw kalani sitting in a chair.

"Parents of Rodney Brown." Kalani stood up and I walked towards the man that called us. "Hello, I'm the principal Mr. Johnson." We shook hands.

"I have Rodney in my office so you can follow me." We followed behind him to his office and there red was his face was red so that meant he was still mad or upset.

"What exactly happened." Kalani asked. "Rodney explains." The principle said and we all looked at him.

"Well, I was going to my reading class and once I walked in a boy started laughing but I aint pay him no mind, so I just kept walking and sat in my usual seat. He aint bother me for the rest of class but when we was in the hallways, he walked up to me and started talking mad reckless and talking about you and mom." I could tell he was getting angry cause his face was turning redder than it was.

"I aint say nothing cause I knew if I did, I was going to get in trouble and I already promised not to get in trouble, but he came pushing me and I push him back. He swung but I had dodged it and punched him and that's when we started fighting." I nodded.

"Well since its the last day of school and you not in trouble and you didnt start it but I'm going to suspend the other boy but next time tell someone. Yall can go have a nice summer." I nodded and we stood up.

We walked to the parking lot. "Did you at least win." I asked him. I know he won cause if he didn't I was going to beat his ass.

"Of course, I beat his ass." Kalani hit the back of his head. "Watch yo mouth boy." She spoke. I shook my head.

"Aye where my kids." I asked they better be not wit ha nigga.

"Calm down they with lexis." I rolled my eyes. "Red you coming with me or kalani." I asked him.

"You." I nodded and gave him my keys. He went and got in my car. "Im sorry for what I said a month ago." I shrugged.

"I'm over that shit been over it. Even though it hurt oh well its life im use to getting hurt anyway." I started walking to my car.

"Aaron is yours." I looked back at her. "I knew that, but you say some shit like that again Ima beat yo ass myself." I got in my car and sped away.

I called yb to ask where he was. "Hello."

"Wassup."

"Nun bout to swing through to get princess."

"Oh, ight we at my house." I hung up and drove to his house.

"So, you and mom not getting back together." I shrugged. "Ion know cause of her lil boyfriend." He nodded and didn't ask about it anymore.

We made it to yb house and got out. We walked in and went in the living room.

"Where princess." They all pointed to Kd where princess was sleep on his shoulder. "Damn somebody actually like you." He rolled his eyes.

"Come on we finna leave I'm tired." I got princess and we left and went to my house, and I went to sleep.