-I'm jealousss you get to hang out with our baby jackson 😫😫

-Take care of our boy pleaseee, dont hurt him, Or imma come to hurt YOU while u sleep >:(

Damn... You thought

''... There's nothing to be jealous of, really.''

''Guyssss, shes so mean to me. She kicks me all the time and makes me feel bad about myself.''

''You tried to write on my face while I was sleeping. Good thing I have some reflexes'' You said, turning your head back to look at him.

''It still turned against me''

''Karma, huney'' You simply responded, turning back to the comments

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-The girl is so funny 😂

-Jackson probably deserved it 🤣🤣

-Who tried to write on who's face????

-Jackson Don't ever hurt Her, She's too precious

''I really like your fans Jackson, I guess they love you too'' you chuckled.

-She reminds me of Jinyoung??

-She's Jinyoung soulmate sister!!

-Violence is a sign of affection 😁

They know them so well. Its actually kind of scary how they came up with that statement...

-What's the girl's name???

''My name...'' You thought for a moment. Should you really tell them. '' You'll discover it when the missions come out'' You winked.

''You're a master of promotions I see''

''Jackson...''

''What?''

''I just saw the other team's live. They almost found their way out.''

As you said that, Jackson quickly grabbed the selfie stick from you and started running. If you don't run now, you'll get lost.

****************************************************************

How did it even end up there...

The final mission ended. Its finally clear now why Amber and Jackson didn't wan't to be together in the same team from the start. It wasn't just hatred, but a bet.

''Im not. Dying my hair'' Jackson said, with a defensive posture, his palms covering his head as Amber takes small carefull steps towards Jackson. As if his life was on the line.

''It was the bet. we won. I really don't want to have a matching haircut with you, im not even talking about the outfits'' Amber gently said.

''Stop speaking so calmly like you're talking to a crazy person it's freaking me out!!!!''