Her kisses were getting sloppy but concentrated and she locked her arms around my neck, almost like she didn't want me to move away from her, until she pulled away. "I want you really bad... and it's been driving me crazy this entire night." She mumbled and dragged her lips against my neck slowly. "I didn't wanna wake you up... I thought about it; but it made me feel like I was being selfish." She unclasped her bra from behind her back and I took it off for her, throwing it on the opposite side of the bed while her hands kept roaming over my chest. "S-so I went to the bathroom to try and handle it." She nodded and pressed her forehead against mine. "But it was way too cold in there— I hate being cold." She chuckled and shook her head. "So I laid back right here next to you... thinking that it'll help. Having you next to me and whatever when I did it—"

"When you did what? Say it." I urged her and kissed down her shoulder. "You're a big girl, sweetheart. Say it."

"Touched myself." She moaned when I gently squeezed her thigh. "I-I though of you... I just felt bad if I woke you up so I touched myself like I thought you would. You know... soft touches but firm... applying pressure but easing up... I wanted to feel you in me so bad that it drove me crazy—"

"And you could've woke me." I nearly growled into the crook of her neck at the sight of her touching herself. I mean... I know she could, it was her body. But a niggas selfish. If I'm not supplying it, I don't want you wasting a thing.

"I know, baby. I know... and it happened so fast that i barely got to experience it the way I wanted to... that's why I woke you up. I-it felt good... but it wasn't you... and I need you." She moaned out again and started rocking her hips against me and that's when I felt why she was up again. She was wet. Each time she rocked her hips, she would whimper and press her head against my shoulder, pretty much coating every inch of me in what she did to herself.

"So that's why you were sitting there watching me huh?" I smirked and cupped her chin. She licked her lips and nodded her head.

"Look— I know all of the shit that I say to you might make you think otherwise but I really need you. And that's what makes it so hard to be around you sometimes, it's a strong need and I don't know what to do most of the time." She kept moving her hips. I was already hard as it is because of the whole situation, but that smell came back and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It didn't even creep up on me like it normally would.

"Ndithathe." Take me. She mumbled and smiled at me, running her hand down to fully grab my dick in her hand, running her thumb against it while she kept her eyes on me.

"Don't play with me Mbali cause if I find out you woke me up on some bullshit, we're gonna have some problems when the sun comes up." I grunted pulled her closer towards me.

"I'm being serious."

She didn't have to say much else before I help her hip and slid her down onto me slowly and felt her walls tighten around me. Her mouth fell open and her head fell back, she made sure to keep her hands on my shoulders when she gasped and bit her lip.

"Not at all." I growled and gently gripped her hair, making her look at me. "Open those eyes, sweetheart or I'm not moving." I smirked and whispered to her. "Trust me I can stay like this for a little while longer." I pulled her bottom lip from between her teeth and watched her finally open her eyes. "Good girl." I sighed and started moving her up and down so she wouldn't have to do any of the work. As much as I would've loved to see her work for it, I figured I'd be generous for right now. Her mouth stayed open while she moaned and would try to cover her mouth— she'd instantly regret it when I glared at her.