"I love you too baby" and yoongi kissed her again. Both exchanged smiles as they enjoyed the touch of each other's lips.

"I want you to help me select my dress. Can you come with me please!" Y/n asked him.

"Baby, I'm a little busy to go shopping with you. Besides, isn't your honeymoon lingeries supposed to be a surprise for me?!"

"You are going to see them anyways so why not now." Y/n pouted.

"No, we already decided you'll go with mina. You ditching you bestfriend?" Yoongi said and she hugged him again like a small kid sulking over a candy.

"You have 5 seconds to get off me. Go get ready, my driver will take you and bring you home." Yoongi said.

"And what if I don't want to get off?"

"Then I have to release another load in you baby bcoz that ass of your is moving alot on my dick." Y/n immediately jumped off his lap and ran out of his office.

~

"Wow, you really buying expensive dress for just one day?" Mina was shocked to see the prices and designer gowns at the boutique

"Yoongi wants me to buy from here. He said he already talked to the salesperson and they have the dress ready for me." Y/n said.

"Oh, probably this is why he refused to join us. Probably it's a surprise." Mina said.

The saleswoman took Y/n in the fitting room for trials and when she came out wearing the dress yoongi selected, mina's jaw dropped.

"Mr Min were right! The dress does not require any fixing. It perfectly fits you! You guys must be really close, he knows your exact size." Y/n blushed on the saleswoman's compliment.

"But it's quite heavy." Mina said.

"You don't have to carry it. This dress will be delivered to the location along with our make up artists. Mr Min have the payments done already." Saleswoman said.

This was like a fairytale wedding to her. She was so happy that she forgot about all her pains in life.

~

The driver dropped mina then drove y/n back home.

"Did the dress fit?" Yoongi asked.

"You're cooking?" Y/n asked her to be husband who was standing near the stove stirring constantly something in a pot.

"I asked you a question first."

"Yes, it did. Your quite smart." Y/n hugged him from behind. "Is that soup?"

"Yes! One of your favourites. Go get cleaned, I'll keep the table ready." Yoongi said.

Y/n went to their bedroom and changed into some comfortable clothes. Before going out of the bathroom, she saw a note with a small  box kept on the counter. She opened the box then read the note.

*You are the best wife ❤️*

She took the ring out of the box and wore it. It looked beautiful on her finger.

She ran out to yoongi and hugged him tight

She ran out to yoongi and hugged him tight. She was so happy at the moment she couldn't hold in her tears.

"Yaaaah!!! You shouldn't be running around in pregnancy!!"

Yoongi noticed the ring in her finger and released it was the reason why she was sobbing on his chest.

"Y/n...." He sat her on his lap as he pulled the chair out and sit at the dinning table.

"Stop. I didn't buy you a ring to cry." He said wiping her tears. She grabbed his hand and saw he had a ring too.

"I'm satisfied now, he won't leave me again." She smiled as she thought about their changing relationship.

"Time to eat mommy. Little baby must be hungry after so much work." Yoongi grabbed the spoon full on soup and started feeding her as if she was a kid.

"Oh my! It's so good." She said and took the spoon from his hand and started stuffing her mouth with it.

"I'm glad you're going to be mine, forever."

~ Author's Note ~

Is it fine if I add GIFs to the smut? I mean, obviously not too dirty and exposing. But it might not be comfortable for some readers so let me know if it's okay for you guys. Also, that won't be yoongi and a girl with your face making out, so I'll add the GIFs if you're imagination is good.

And by making out I obviously don't mean I'll straight away add GIFs of people having sex for real.