Archie 1 - Consequences

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure she didn't say anything else."

"Do I look like true detective?" Cheryl snapped "She freaked and ran."

"Don't worry Betty, I'll ask the other serpents to keep a look out for her." Betty nodded and Jughead went to make a call.

Meanwhile Ellie sat on the bridge at Sweetwater  looking down at the water a million thoughts running through her head and Three days grace trying to shut them up she didn't notice the hours go by and the darkness fall, she was trapped inside her head. She didn't know of the worry her mother and sisters were going through back home wondering where their sister/ daughter was and why she was acting so out of the blue.

FP was on his motorbike looking around the northside of town for the young blonde after getting a call from his son who was worried for his girlfriends sister. he was about to dare to cross into the southside when he saw the very person he's been looking for. She sat facing away from him not paying any attention to the world. He turned off the motor and swung himself of the bike. He made his way over to the young girl.

"Ellie?" there was no answer "Eleanor!" he still got no response. He touched her shoulder  she jumped and almost fell if he didn't catch her.

"Mr Jones?"she yanked out her headphones and looked at him.

"What are you doing here, you scared me."

"I've been looking all over town for you girl, your family's worried sick." She looked around releasing it had gone dark.

"What time is it?" she questioned

"It's nearly eight."

"Oh, i'll get going then." she jumped down and grabbed her back before stretching.

"Oh no, your not, i'm taking you home."

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do, now get on." She sighed and did so. FP took her away from Sweetwater and back to the familiar street of which her house was. FP stopped and she got off.

"Eleanor, whatever's going on and I know something is, you know you can talk to me right?"

"Thanks Mr Jones." she turned round and went to open her door. Inside the three women all looked up when they heard the door open. Eleanor stepped through and closed the door behind her.

"Eleanor, thank god." Alice tackled her into a hug and Eleanor just stood there.

"We were so worried."

"I'm going to bed." she pulled away from her mother

"Eleanor, where were you?" Betty questioned her twin. but her question fell on deaf ears as she walked past them and up to her room, she closed her door and locked it to make sure no one would come in then sank to the floor in tears. from outside Betty and Alice listen to her wondering what had affected the youngest.

--------

The next day Eleanor walked into the kitchen with Jeggings, t- shirt and sweater on. She walked past her family

"Ellie, we need to talk about what happened." Alice stated as Ellie got some cereal and juice.

"There is nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is, where were you? You left school, didn't come home and FP told me this morning he found you at sweet water river."

"Leave it alone Mom."

"No, you had me worried sick." Ellie rolled her eyes.

"yeah when was the last time you cared about us."

"That's very hurtful, Eleanor."

"It's true, you've always been so controlling, and invasive and now your a hippie and nuts. Thanks to crazy number one over there." she pointed to Polly.

"Why are you taking this out on me." Ellie scoffed "Believe it or not the whole world doesn't not revolve around you."

"Cheryl and Toni, said you had a panic attack" Betty said being the only calm one of the four.

"What else did they say." Ellie took deep breaths trying not to freak

"nothing why?" she calmed down then clammed up.

"Eleanor, please talk to us." Alice tried again but Ellie just had her breakfast washed up and left. She headed to school, she went straight to her locker without talking to anyone however Choni weren't taking it.

"Glad to see you still breath, you owe us one you know." Cheryl spoke

"I know, thanks for not saying anything." she went to leave but Toni grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom after checking the stalls and making sure the three of them were all alone she the dressed the blonde.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"What do you mean?" Toni folded her arms and sighed

"I'm going to the doctors, there is still a chance that it's a false positive."

"And if it isn't? How do you plan on hiding a huge stomach."

"I don't know? Okay. Believe it or not I wasn't planning this. God I don't know how I could be so stupid."

"How did you get pregnant anyway, i mean I know but...."

"I was drunk and lonely, he was  drunk and depressed, we slept together and then come morning and the hangover, we realised just how much we fucked up. vowed never to speak of it again. Aside from being wracked with guilt I was managing till yesterday."

"Does he have a name." Cheryl grilled

"He will remain nameless till I decide otherwise. Your lucky I'm telling you what happened, after what happened with my Dad I don't know who I can and can't trust."

"Well you can trust us." Toni offered and Ellie smiled slightly

"Thanks."

After school Betty watched Eleanor talk with Cheryl and Toni before leaving. She went up to the two serpents.

"Where is my sister going?" she questioned them.

"How are we supposed to know,we're not her keepers." Cheryl rolled her eyes. She and Toni were the only ones who knew and the also knew they had no right revealing what was going on because it wasn't their secret to tell, though the old Cheryl would have taken any chance to spread gossip she had been influenced into a better version of herself by her girlfriend. The red head took her girls hand and walked away.

---

Eleanor found herself at the serpent hangout, looking for the only people that she could share this news with right now.

"Cheryl, Toni." she called they were with sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead. she gulped slightly seeing her sisters boyfriend with the two girls.

"Is everything okay?" Toni asked

"Yeah just needed to speak to the two of you...in private." she then added and the two knew immediately what was going on, they took Ellie away from they confused boys.

"So, how did it go?" Toni wondered. Ellie pulled out a envelope and handed it to her. She opened it and the two girls stared wide eye at the sonogram.

"Is that..." Cheryl took the sonogram

"Oh my god, Ellie."

"The doctor says I'm about six weeks" the couple looked at her then handed the sonogram back.

"So what are you going to do?" Cheryl wondered.

"Well I personally don't believe in abortion and I saw what giving up did to my Mom, so I think I'm keeping it."

"Are you sure." Ellie nodded

"I have no idea how I'm gonna support them or what's going to happen to us after they're born. All i know is that there will be a lot of drama and even though I am absolutely terrified. I love this baby."

"Well then Mama bear look like you'll have a wild ride."

part 2 coming soon