You knew she was harassed verbally by you, but she needded to calm her nipple down, snitching you won't effect you in any way. It was not like you were not used to detention and so on.

You just softly cussed incohorent words and pushed your head to the back. You took a glance at clown only to see her glaring at you. You were not looking for detention so you just shrugged it off.

----------------
HAEUN POV:

It was the last lesson of the day. I rested my head on the table for almost all the time of the lesson, bored as fuck.

"Kim Haeun, you're here after a week." The teacher commented sounded sarcastic and I looked at her.

I smirked dumbfoundedly, "Wow, you even noticed me after a week. Great."

Everyone chuckled causing the teacher became restless and she cleared her throat in embarassment.

"You seems out of it. You're not listening to my lessons. What's wrong with you Haeun?"

"I'm good, " I replied her boringly.

She shook her head. "Well, since we're on this topic. Our school will lead the sports day for this year, and another schools representative will come here to compete. So, for those who are not participating in any sports can rest at home."

"Thank you so much Mrs Park." I exclaimed excitedly causing everyone to look at me.

Hoshi and Mingyu snorted and stiffled their laugh. I looked at Hoshi before averted my eyes to Mrs Park as she spoke.

"Welcome Haeun. But just so you know, I'm Mrs Baek not Park." She informed making my jaws dropped.

Mrs Baek continued the lesson and suddenly giving us a pop quiz which made us whine.

"Check the answer carefully okay. Soonyoung, collect the marks and hand it to me." Mrs Baek infromed.

"Sure thing Mrs Baek." Hoshi replied and went to sit beside you.

"Haeun, how much did you get?" Hoshi asked.

"Not bad." I shortly replied, looking at the paper.

The bell rang at the same time making all the students stood up and ready to go home.

I tidy up my books and pushed my hair behind my ear. I placed my backpack on my shoulders and pushed the chair inside the table, it was the end of the day but I needed to go to faculty office.

I was about to start walking when I noticed Mingyu in front of me. I looked up at him.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"I don't wanna walk to the restaurant alone." He said.

"Okay but what I have to with this, I have to meet Mr.Kang first." I explained and he pouted.

"I can wait-"

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!" His head turned to Hoshi.

I chuckled, "There's Kwon Soonyoung, you can walk with him. See you later Gyu."

I walked away and stopped by the next class to meet Seungkwan as we walked to the faculty office together to send my homeworks I got from getting suspended last time.

"Thank you that was great Haeun!" Mr Kang commented as he looked at my books.

"Seungkwan , you did well on helping her, "He added smiling proudly.

"Yeah, Haeun can understand right away what I had taught her but she is just too lazy to study." Seungkwan told him which I nudged his arm.

He was about to get angry but soon realized that Mr Kang was there so he just faked a laugh while holding the pain.