I jump onto the stage, shooting at anyone who went near me. As I run to my family, I shock anyone with just a touch of my fingers.

Korra and Mako soon joined me on the stage. I realized I was crying while I burned the metal from the chains around their wrists and ankles. I untied the cloths from their mouths. 

Korra helped father as I did the same with my siblings. "Where are Pema and the baby?" She asked him quickly.

"In prison." He responded.

"Beifong?"

"I don't know."

When my father was free, he helped Mako hold the Equalists and Amon back.

"Stop crying!" Meelo yelled at me. "Do you see any of us crying?!"

I stifled a laugh. "You're right, I'm sorry."

Once they were free, we all left the stage to the back. At the end of the hallway, we stopped. "Get them out of here. We'll create a diversion." Korra told my father.

He looks down at the kids. "Let's go get your mother and the baby."

Meelo raises his fists in the air, "Prison break!" They run off.

We turn back as the doors open, Amon running out. Korra unleashes a stream of fire at him while we take off in the opposite direction of where my father went.

Mako grabs my hand, pushes me pass the doors to a room. Korra follows.

We hide behind a stack of wood while Korra slides under a table. When the doors open and footsteps were heard, it was quiet. I cover my mouth to contain my loud breathing.

Mako wipes the tears from my cheeks. I'm sure they left stains.

I snap my head when we heard Korra scream. We both run out from behind the wood and begin to attack Amon with strong blasts of fire.

"Let her go!"

An idea pops into my head. I scurry away from Mako's side, carefully going around Amon. I waited for the right time.

Amon dropped both Korra and Mako. He made Korra go onto her knees. It was only a matter of seconds when Amon's hands were on Korra's face.

"No!" I run to Amon and with a boost of fire from under my feet, I jump onto his back. Using both of my hands, I wrap them around his neck. While Korra falls onto the floor, I feel the electricity pour out of me and into Amon.

He screams, releasing his control on Mako. I didn't know how long I was on him for. I only let go because my own energy was running out. Amon was on the floor, I felt light headed as I stood up.

"Lyra!" Mako already had Korra in his arms. I gather myself as we run out of the room and into the hall.

"My bending." Korra whimpered.

"Everything will be alright!" Mako said. "We just need to get out of here."

I groan when I felt my muscles tighten. My body whips back, my bones cracking. I was thrown to the ceiling then to the floor. I wheeze as the air is knocked out of me.

"I'm impressed." Amon says. "I've never seen anyone with your ability. I'll deal with your friend first so that you can cherish your talent a little longer."

Mako was forced onto his knees, his body bended back. When Amon raises his hand, I shut my eyes, unable to look.

"No!"

I snap my eyes open when a large gust of wind throws me back. Mako catches me, his arms wrapped around me.

"I-I can airbend?" Korra was unsure of herself at first but then she stands up tall with confidence. "I can airbend!"

She punches wind out to Amon, throwing him down. He is forced back against a wall. Before Korra could finish him, he blood bends her once again. He stands up, towering over her.

Something in Korra made her stronger than ever. "No. You. Don't!" She was able to resist his bending, and with a kick of wind, Amon is thrown back and out the window.

We walk to the now broken window, looking down at the crowd. They angrily yelled at us for defeating their conqueror.

Only seconds later, Amon water bends himself out of the water with a large tornado of water under him. The large scar that was once on his face washed away.

Realizing it was over, he dives back into the water. Mako and I poured fire out at him using his trail, but once it was gone, we stopped.

"He still won." I scoff, my eyes averting to Korra. "After all of this... he still won."