Nikaah

Qazi ji had read the Nikah and both had said Qubool hai and had accepted each other for life, a whole new journey was now to begin for Mr. and Mrs. Asher. They both were too happy to found each other.. They were finally declared as husband and wife, smile was not leaving their faces. Najma was glowing and that made Dilshad go aww seeing her daughter....

Soon, the newly wedded couple was made to sit together for the other wedding rituals, Zoya was in front in everything, Asher didn't knew when she stole his shoes also, and now she was there standing demanding the money....

Zoya – 2 lac means 2 lac, nothing less nothing more...

Asher – Which groom's sister do this their own brother. You are literally stealing your brother's shoes and demanding for money?

Asher complained like a baby, he was upset that Zoya switched sides, she was now on Najma's side demanding for money. Everyone was enjoying seeing these 2 cute siblings fighting with each other...

Asad was busy in admiring her lady love. He was happy seeing her all good in front of his eyes, he do not want to even think about what happened few hours before. Only a mere thought of loosing her was enough to make him feel miserable....

He can't even imagine his life without her, no he can't. Zoya was succeeded in taking out the money from Asher and was now twirling around in happiness. He was amused to see her like that. He was amused on himself too. How bravely he accepted in front of everyone what she was for him. What he never accepted even in front of her, but was ready to say it aloud to everyone in the world now. He smiled to himself and moved to make this moment more memorable, forever....

Teri Aankhon Ke Matvaale Kaajal Ko Mera Salaam
Zulfon Ke Kale Kale Baadal Ko Mera Salaam )... (2)
Ghayal Kar De Mujhe Yaar Tere Paayal Ke Jhankar
Hey Soni Sone Teri Soni Har Adaa Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq... (2)
( Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E- )... (2) Ishq Hai....

Asad was dancing facing pouring his heart out for her, she blushed harder. Dilshad and Sheerin immediately blessed them, they were so happy to see their kids happy....

Ho Teri Mastaani Anjaani Bataon Ko Mera Salaam
Rangon Mein Doobi Doobi Raaton Ko Mera Slaaam
Khwaabon Mein Kho Gayi Main Deewani Ho Gayi Main
Soney Soney Aisse Soney Har Adaa Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq... (2)
( Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E- )... (2) Ishq Hai....

Zoya too danced happily, realizing how much she mean to him, this sudden confession had made her fall for him more hard.....

Ho Teri Hathhawitch Mehandi Ka Rang Khila Hain
Tujhe Sapano Da Changa Mehboob Mila Hain

Dilshad brought Najma down from the stage and sang happily.....

Meri Banno Pyaari Pyaari Sari Duniya Se Nyaari
Ise Doli Mein Tu Leja Doliyaan, Doliyaan...

Sheerin too sang and danced with Ashar......

Teri Meri Nazar Jo Mili Pehli Baar
Ho Gaya Ho Gaya Tujhse Pyaar
Dil Hai Kya Dil Hai Kya Jaan Bhi Tujhpe Nisaar
Maine Tujhe Kiya Aitbaar...

Asher hold Najma in her embrace and sang passionately. They both seemed too much in love. Najma too started dancing.....

Ho Main Bhi Toh Tujhpe Mar Gayi
Deewanapan Kya Kar Gayi
Meri Har Dhakan Betaab Hai
Palkon Vich Tera Khwaab Hai

They were too lost into each other. Love was in the air...

Ho Jaan Se Bhi Pyaari Pyaari Jaaniya Ko Salaam
Salaam-E-Ishq, ( Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq Ishq Salaam-E-Ishq )... (2)
( Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E )... (2) Ishq Hai....