Surprise Surprise

Today Asad was coming back and Zoya was really happy but yeah she was sad too. She booked her tickets for tomorrow night for NY. Asad was coming tonight and she was leaving tomorrow night so she only have 24 hours to spend with him and she was already planning what all she will be going to do in this time. It was hard to convince him to take part in their activities but she knew how to convince his Jahan panha six pack. Nice nick name right. Asad will kill her if he gets to know this.. She laughed lost in her own world without having any idea of her surroundings. She was blushing and smiling thinking about him when she finally notice Raziya B looking at her curiously, it was not one of the pleasing look that she will appreciate.. She compose herself...

Raziya- What happened madam, what is so funny that you are smiling like that?

Zoya- Nothing Aunty, actually Najma cracked a joke last night which now only I understood so that is why I am smiling...

Raziya looked at her as she was not completely satisfied with her answer, she was about to dig some more information from her but Najma came in there for Zoya's Rescue..

Zoya- Oh Najma you are back from college. Come on you must be very tired, let's go to your room so you can rest...

She hold her hand and almost dragged her into her room. She quickly closed the room and Najma started laughing on her condition...

Najma- Oh Goodness Zoya you are afraid like you were committing a crime and Aunty caught you red handed...

Zoya- Shut up Tamatar I haven't done anything and this Aunt of yours, what crazy character she is? (she put her hands on her hip in a dramatic way)  She gave me those Vamp vibes from daily soap. How was she looking at me, in such distaste...

She sat down on bed after giving a brief explanation of Raziya and then they both laugh their heart out. Both of them started packing Zoya' s stuff. Najma was not so happy about her leaving, but she didn't want to upset her so she kept quiet and helped her in packing... They went for lunch and Came back with unwanted Tanveer, both of them do not want her here, but she was the guest, so they have to entertain, also it was Dilshad's Strict instruction to both of them so they had to brought her up and now all three ladies were busy in packing...

Tanveer- Masha Allah this is such a pretty dress and it's Dupatta is also so pretty... 

Zoya- Yeah, I got it from Chandni chowk. It's Phups and Najma's choice... Right Najma?

Najma- Of course

Tanveer started packing that too when suddenly Zoya took it her from her hand.. Causing Tanveer to frown...

Zoya- Tanveer don't pack this. I am thinking before leaving I will wear this to show everyone as they chose it nah, so I want to see how I look... 

Well not for everyone but for Mr. Khan specially, she was planning to shock him in a super gorgeous Indian attire with his favorite apple pie... The thought of his expressions made her smiled again...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was late evening and in some time Mr. Khan would be coming so she first decided to make apple pie and than get ready in that dress. She hurriedly went into Kitchen only to find it with solely occupied by Tanveer. Oh Man now what does she doing here? Why she have to be everywhere? Tanveer saw her and smiled..

Tanveer- Do you need anything Zoya?

Zoya- Why if I need anything then only I should come in the kitchen?