Forget and Forgive

"Allah Miyan", Zoya shouted in pain with this sudden Fall she open her eyes, flare her nostrils in anger looking to that gentleman who just threw her in seconds. Najma bent down to pick her up.....

"Zoya are you alright? Did you get hurt?." Zoya, the name of this girl is Zoya, oh no is she Zoya Farooqui my cousin. No that can't be possible she can't be Zoya. Asad was hell lot of irritated. While Zoya needs to clear her dues with him, so she just quickly stood up and rubbed her both hands with each other....

Zoya- A little Chivalry or some sort of manners are there present in you or not? First you collide with people then instead of holding them, apologizing to them. You straight away threw me on this cold hard floor, you have no conscience at all?

Asad- Oh please a lecture on mannerism coming from you is not something I could handle right now. I was normally walking inside the house when don't know how suddenly from nowhere you came flying straight towards me and this happened...

Zoya- So, you can't see or were you walking with closed eyes, so you couldn't see me walking?

Asad- I can see pretty much clearly Ms. Farooqui but can't say the same about you. And I was talking on phone, wait where the hell is my phone shit, I was on important call..

He looked here and there and found his dear phone broken into pieces and lying in front of him....

Asad- Ya Allah. (He sighed and bent to collect all the parts of his phone)

Dilshad- No need to worry so much son, it's just a phone, you can buy a new one...

Zoya- Right phupzz phone can be replaced but what about my back, can he replace that too?

Zoya cried, she is not hurt, but she can't let him move out clean, so she has to do something to frame him in front of everyone...

Asad- If you don't know how to walk, why do you walk then?

Zoya- If you don't know how to catch someone then why do you catch them?

Asad-  If you don't know how to talk with someone then why don't you keep your mouth shut?

Zoya- Allah Miyan, you...

She was about to say more, when Rashid interrupted by holding her arm....

Rashid- Enough Zoya. What is this behavior? This is how you talk to your elders? And he wasn't the only one at fault. So stop stretching the silly matter and just leave it...

Zoya wanted to say something but Rashid glared at her and she kept mum... Asad looked at him, He is seeing him after 12 years, he is same just bit addition of white hair that's all. Same personality, same charming smile, same polite voice. He used to love him a lot, adore him a lot, when he was a kid but not now, it is not same at least for him it is not... He just stare at them when Dilshad glared at him and she signaled him to greet them... Both Rashid and Sheerin were seeing him with slight smiles on their faces...

"Assalamoalaikum Mamu, Mumani....".

"Walekum Assalam...." They answered in unison.

Rashid- How are you Asad, you have grown up to be quite a big Man, Mashallah...

Asad- I am fine.

Rashid- And how is your work going?

Asad- Alhamdulillah all is well...

He was just answering in one word. Rashid sensed that he was not really in a mood to talk.. So he asked him to go change and come for dinner. Dilshad also sensed Asad's attitude and she felt very bad. She knew how Rashid must have felt and she decided to talk with his son after dinner. She has to solve this equation, this can't be going on...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dinner was ate in quiet silent atmosphere. Suddenly everything became strange and awkward and this awkwardness was most feel by Farooqui family, they felt really strange. Everything seems to be great since morning but after Asad came, they all kept mum... Rashid knew he was not welcomed by Asad and he totally understand, it's not easy for him to forget things and move on... He had seen so much at such a little age. He knows how hard it is going to be for him but he was determined that he will win over him. He knew he will prove his innocence, no matter what. He will definitely earn the love from his nephew which he deserves, which he used to shower on his beloved Mamu before that incident.

After dinner everyone dispersed in their room, as Farooqui's were really tired after a long journey and then quite eventful day. So they really need a good sleep and complete rest.

Dilshad ask Asad to stay back, as she need to talk to him. His behavior is unacceptable more obviously when she just got her own family back to her after years. And there is no way she is going to hurt them, or letting anyone else to hurt them even her kids...

Dilshad- What is going on Asad?

Asad- Nothing is going Ammi, you are talking about what?

Dilshad- You very well know about what I am talking, so don't try to act smart with me and don't forget I am your Mother. I can't understand why can't you just leave everything behind and move on?

Asad- I don't know how all this is so much easy for you but I am sorry Ammi, it is not easy for me...

Dilshad- It's easy for me because I trust him. I know none of this was his fault but still he was punished for whole 12 years, not more now...

Asad- Really Ammi? You really think, it was not his fault... Ok, I agree then tell me why you didn't contacted him for 12 years and why he was hiding his face from us. If he was not guilty then why he didn't return before?

Dilshad- Because I took a promise from him...

Asad- What are you saying Ammi, I can't understand anything... 

Dilshad- I was really angry, I didn't knew what to do. Circumstances and you both were against Rashid. So I also asked him to leave and to never come back. Because of me he left, not because he wanted to but I forced him to...

Asad- Fine I admit that he didn't run away but whatever happened that night, was his mistake only and I am not going to believe otherwise...

Dilshad- Okay fine, I will ask him to go back tomorrow morning. I cannot tolerate that my own son disrespect him and his family in my own house. I didn't call him back for this. I can't see them feeling stupid for even coming here...

Dilshad stood up and started walking towers her room, when Asad stopped her.

Asad- Fine Ammi, I promise till the time they all are here, I won't do anything which will hurt them. But I will forget him and accept back in my life, I will not make any such promise. And I hope you will accept my decision and will not force me to change this...

Dilshad- Okay, until you don't feel like you can forgive him, I will not ask for anything. But you will not let them feel that you are not liking their presence in our house, in our life...

Asad- Okay, now go take some rest. I am also sleepy. Good night...

Dilshad- Yeah Good night...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am very happy, that people have started responding to my stories... And all thanx to some of my great wattpad mates who promoted my stories... love you gyz.. thanx for all the encouragement... I will surely complete my first story... Please keep showering the love and keep voting and commenting....