♡𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛♡

She walks through town, passing by every monster and every building in sight.

She walks through town, just to get to one destination and back.

She walks through town, holding insecurities, responsibilities, worries, and second thoughts in her palms.

She walks through town, lonely.

Y/n is a teenager girl just trying to get by in highschool. No friends, no acquaintances, but strangers to everyone in the world she lives in.

The thing is, Y/n is a simple human being, the second one in this town. Hundreds of monsters surround her.

Being so lonely, can she really get by?

Y/n may be lonely, insecure, quiet and shy, but she has a voice.

Her soft, hushed voice can put anyone into tranquility.

Little does Y/n register that the one and only, Susie, let her realize this.

Susie.

Susie walks through town, with hand-me-downs of ripped jeans and messy, long hair.

She walks through town, with a sense of guilt and shame for what people see her as.

She walks through town, constantly being misunderstood and feared by.

She walks through town, bullying the little and weak.

The thing is, Susie is strong. Sturdy and fierce, threatening anyone who simply looks at her. Susie is, to put it clearly, dangerous and violent.

But Susie is caring, tender, soft, kind, and very protective.

And Susie, oh-so prideful and stubborn, Susie, will never admit Y/n was the one who let her realize this.

But of course, Susie and Y/n, two recalcitrant, headstrong teenagers, go through a whole adventure in a supply closet to actually comprehend this.

What a lovely match♡