Broken.

Nani.

*

*

*

*

"Get This Heaving Ass Box!!" Chris Yelled Throwing The Box Down On The Living Room Floor.

Today Was The Day I Was Moving Back Into Mikey's House. And The Boys Was Helping Me. 😏

"Don't Throw Mah Shit!!" I Yelled.

"Owell Nobody Tolled You To Pack Yo Whole Life In These Boxes!!" August Said Putting A Box Down.

"Weeeellllllll...Sorry! Im Just Happy To Move Back In With My Babies!" I Said.

"Its Sad To See You Go.!!" My Mom Said Sitting Down On The Couch.

"Can We Get Some Food? A Ninja Hungry As Fuck Yo." Honey Said.

"What Do Y'all Wanna Eat?" Mikey Said Picking Up His Phone.

"Pizza && Hot Wings." August Said.

Mikey Shook His Head & Called Pizza Hut. 🍕

Tyga.

The Next Morning.

I Woke Up With Na Not Next To Me. Where The Hell Did This Girl Go? I Got Out The Bed Walking Downstairs...To See Her & Ty Knocked Out On The Couch.

"Goodmorning." Na Said.

"Oh Your Up?" I Asked.

"Yep." She Said Opening Her Eyes.

"Oh How Was Your First Night Back Home..?" I Asked.

"It Was Okay." She Said.

"Ight...Well Anyway ! You Gone Cook? Or Nah?" I Asked Getting To The Point.

"Wait ! ✋ Shouldn't You Be Cooking For Me? I Mean I Just Came Home." She Said Smirking..

"We-" I Was Cut Off By The Door Bell Ringing.

"Ill Get It." Na Said Getting Up.

Just Then She Came Bacl With A Man...In A Suit Tf ? And He Looked Just Like Me. 😳

"Umm...Imma Leave Y'all Alone To Talk..." Na Said Picking Up Ty And Walking Started Upstairs.

"Who Are You?" I Asked.

"Uhh...This Isn't Easy To Say..May I Sit Down?" He Asked.

"Yeah..." I Said.

He Sat Down On The Couch.

"Now Who Are You?" I Asked Getting Straight To The Point.

"Im Michael...Im Your Father."

Thats When It All Clicked..My Mom Has Been Hiding Him From Me.

"Fuck You Mean? I Don't Have A Father!!!" I Yelled.

"Look Son, Sit Down Let Me Talk To You." He Said.

I Hesitated At First But I Sat Down.

"When Me & Your Mother Started Dating She Was 17 & I Was 19 She Was Still In High School...I Had Already Graduated At The Time...It Was Four More Months Until I Was Getting Ready To Start Collage At USC. We Were Together For Almost A Year...But The Day I Was Leaving For Collage Thats When She Broke The News To Me & Tolled Me She Was Pregnant. But Me Being The Stupid One I Was...I Tolled Her That I Wasn't Gonna Help Her With You. And That I Was Gonna Go To USC....And By The Time I Graduated You Was Atleast 3." He Said.

So This Old Bastard Didn't Want Me All Along.?!!?!!?!?!?!!!!!😡

"Why Didn't You Want Me Huh? Why Are You Here Now?" I Asked.

"Because I Heard You Mother Passed Away...And It Was Time For You To Here The Truth." He Said.

"How The Fuck Did You Know Where I Live?" I Asked Getting Mad.

"Your Cousin Josh. He Tolled Me You Were Her." He Said.

"Man!!!! Why The Fuck Did You Show Up After She Died?!?!!!!!!!!!!?!" I Yelled.

"Look Im So S-" I Cut Him Off.

"NO GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I Yelled To The Top Of My Lungs.

He Got Off The Couch Walking To The Front Door. But He Stopped And Turned Around.

"If You Still Wanna Talk Or If You Need Anything Just Call Me." He Putting His Card On The Coffee Table.

Then He Left Out The House. I Sat Down On The Couch Trying To Calm Down....Thats When It Came Out...Tears...💦

Nani.

After Telling Michael That His Father...I Think Was Here Everything Went Down Hill...Me & Ty Had Went Upstairs But I Heard Mikey Screaming So Thats When I Decided To Go See What Was Going On. I Walked Downstairs To See Michael Crying. What The Hell Happened.?

"Babe Are You Okay?" I Asked Hugging Him.

"N-No." He Said.

"What Happened?" I Asked.

"He Is My Dad." Michael Spoke.

"Who The Dude That Came To The Door?" I Asked.

"Yeah." He Said.

Damn...This Is Crazy....😔

Its Been A While....😗 I Missed Y'all.

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈