0.7

Later that night when I returned from work, I saw someone with red hair leaning against the door playing on their phone.

"Michael"? Michael turned his head putting his phone away and standing up smiling at me.

"Natalie" He said.

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I lived"? I asked walking beside him to open my door 

"Luke told me where you lived and also I wanted to see you" he said straight away but his eyes widen knowing he wasn't meant to say that last bit.

"Oh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth, we stood there for a second just looking at each other but Michael spoke up

"I was wondering why you ran off on me this morning"? He asked looking hurt putting his hand in his pockets.

"Oh, I was late for work and I'm really sorry about that; I would have stayed" I said 

"No yeah it's fine, I thought you ditched because you thought it was a big mistake to sleep with me" Michael said looking at the ground.

"Michael why would you think that"? I asked 

"I don't know, just really down at the moment and I want to say that I'm really sorry about last night getting you drunk and having sex with you which by the way you were good and I'm going to regret saying that but" I leaned in giving Michael a kiss to shut him up but I pulled away and Michael started talking again "Listen Natalie, I do like you but at the moment I can't be with someone and I just wanted to put that out there"

"Wow, who said anything about being a couple" I said standing back a bit.

"I'm just saying just encase, you think last night meant something to you" Michael said.

"And it didn't mean anything to you"? I said in an annoyed tone, I thought last night meant something to him as well as me.

"No that's not what I meant" Michael said messing his words up but I didn't want to listen anymore, I was done. I opened my door and said to him

"Don't worry Michael last night didn't mean anything to me so you can just fuck off and just forget about last night because it seems like to you, it was a big mistake to sleep with me" before Michael spoke up I slammed the door in his face leaning against the door waiting for him to leave. I guess I wasn't getting a boyfriend anytime soon and I was going to end up alone because it seemed last night was just a one night stand.

- - - 

I walked into class the next day with my coffee. Yesterday was eventful and I hated the fact that my one night stand with Michael meant nothing to him. I took a seat right next to Ashton not even giving him a simple hello.

"What's wrong with grumpy pants"? I looked at Ashton giving him glare and said

"Shut up"

"Alright something's wrong, what happened"? He asked shutting his laptop with his full attention on me.

"It's a long story" I said crossing my arms.

"You wanna tell me after class because you seem like you need to get it off your chest" Ashton asked. I did want to tell him but at the same time I just didn't want to talk about it. 

"Ash" I looked up at him and he was a doing a pleading face knowing what was wrong with me.

"Please Nat, come on we can go to the café and I'll buy you coffee and some chocolate" He pleaded. I couldn't say no to Ashton.

"Promise"? I asked

"Promise" he said with a smile

"Okay" I said smiling

"There we go there's that smile that I love seeing" Ashton said messing around with my hair making me laugh, the teacher walked in and said

"Alright sit down and Mr. Irwin stop playing with Miss. Mitchell's hair" the whole class laughed at Ashton.

- - - 

"So wait, wait you hooked up with a guy" Ashton said really loud in the café making everyone look and I just glared at him

"Ashton, I swear one of these days I will kill you" I said annoyed covering my face from every judgement I would be getting.

"You love me Nat" Ashton said putting his arm around me giving me a big hug.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, do you want to know why I'm pissed or not"? I asked so I could just rant to Ashton.

"Alright, alright go on you were saying" He said

"Okay so last night I came home from work and Michael was there and he started talking the fact that he didn't want a relationship just because I kissed him but I only did it to shut him up and next thing you know he basically told me that, that night meant nothing to him so I told him to fuck off" I said feeling myself getting mad about thinking about the events from last night.

"Wow, maybe you should have let him explain why he was acting like that"? Ashton asked

"I'm not talking to him, I'm still mad at him" I said playing with my food. 

"Alright suite yourself, now let's get going because I gotta be home soon since I promised Shannon I would cook dinner" We both got up walking out of the café, maybe Ashton did have a point but then again I should just forget about this ever happen and find someone better than Michael.