0.3

I was sitting on the couch watching some random show on Disney channel where a freaking dog has his own blog. What is Disney coming up with know a days? But I wasn't focused on that I was more focus on doing my damn work, paper was all over the floor and I wanted to get this done. I heard the door open and soon heard the sweet voice of my roommate.

"What are you doing"? I looked up at Tami taking my reading glasses off and said

"I am doing my work what does it look like I'm doing"? Tami grabbed my laptop shutting it down and sat down

"Natalie, come on when was the last you and me both went out to have fun"? She complained. I hated when she did this because it always works.

"Ages ago" I said rolling my eyes

"See, look tonight is going to be fun I won't set you up with a guy and we will just have fun with Luke's friends" she said putting out her pinky finger. I rolled my eyes pinky promising that I will join her and Luke tonight.

"I guess one night won't hurt" I said smiling.

"Yes, you're the best" Tami pulled me into a big hug.

 - - -

We made our way down to the lobby where Luke was waiting for us, he didn't notice us so Tami cleared her throat to get he's attention once Luke looked up he seemed speechless.

"Who are you and what have you done with Tami and Natalie because they don't normally dress that great" Tami and I looked at each other rolling our eyes.

"Thanks babe" Tami said walking past him annoyed. Luke looked at me and I shook my head.

"What normally you two wear sweats pants and whatever shirt you can find" Luke said looking at me. 

"Come on let's just go" I said laughing. We got into Luke's car and when he turned the car on he had his sleeping with sirens album playing which I wasn't surprised about.

"So are we meeting your friends at the club"? I asked

"Yeah they are already inside so we will meet them inside" He told the both of us. 

- - -

After 5 minutes of being in that car I jumped out waiting for Luke and Tami to get out of the car, we made our way to the front entrance and walked inside where the music got louder and louder for us. So many people were in here and people who were drunk and making out it was crazy and I missed this crazy life reminded me when I turned 18 and Tami took me out clubbing along with Ashton and Shannon.

"Come on my friends are over here" Luke told us, I followed close behind them finally I saw a boy who seemed kiwi and I couldn't see the other friend since the waiter was blocking him.

"Tami, Natalie this is Calum his my best mate from high school" Calum looked at us waving and smiling he was cute and all but I don't think I would end up going home with him. Luke continued talking and he said "Also this is" the waiter moved and once he did I saw someone I wouldn't see ever in my life, his hair was a different color, he had an eyebrow piercing. He was my high school crush before he moved schools.

"Michael Clifford" I said in shock.

--------------------------------------------

So that's the first 3 chapters of 'Unexpected' and I hope you liked it but anyway I hope you guys like this story like all my other stories so give me feed back if you want too :)