Control (I updated!!)

(Buttercup Pov)

We decided to wait until it was dark outside to go hunt. We don't want our face to be on the news known as the blood sucking killers. Actually...that's pretty catchy.

Bubbles,Blossom, and I still weren't able to keep down any blood no matter how hard we tried. So now we were stuck drinking water, by not drinking water in a while it tasted unusual. Blood is the shit! You should try it.

"Guys it's getting pretty dark soon we should leave soon if yall are hungry." Bailey laughed. I can't wait for when she goes through this faze. I'll be laughing my ass off.

Brick told us to wear all black so it would be a greater chance we won't be reconized. I left my room and went downstairs. Everyone except Blossom and Bubbles were downstairs.

"Bloosom Bubbles what is the hold up?! I bet of it was free dogs and books you would be down free in 3 seconds tops!" Blossom came down next. She had on a one piece black suit with black combat boots. Her hair was tucked into the suit.

"For your information Buttercup free books are books new authors are trying to get people to read." I rolled my eyes and looked at my watch.

"Babe hurry up we need to go!" Yelled Boomer. Bubbles ran down the stairs. I squinted my eyes and rubbed my temples.

This girl has on a short skirt with a bright blue shirt that shows your belly button. I don't know what those are called. Uh cop tops, stop tops, mops tops, wait CROP TOPS!

"Bubbles not that I'm complaining but what.the.hell are you wearing?"

"I didn't have any black clothes."

"So you wear the brightest thing you could ever wear." I said

"And not to mention you look like a slut." Said Blossom

Blaze stepped in front of Bubbles protectively.

"Guys this outfit could actually work. Maybe she could be the bait to attract the bad men and not the good ones. It could ease our mind knowing we didn't kill someone who didn't deserve it."

"Okay but what if someone really bad comes along and do something bad to Bubbles?" Asked Blossom

"That's when she would feed off of him or one of you do before he gets out of hand."

Tyler opened the door and everyone left. There was no one outside so we used our speed to get to the most dangerous part of town. According to Butch it is where all the good blood is.

We stopped behind a abandoned building. My stomach grumbled very loudly causing the attention from my very...very...very overprotective boyfriend.

"Your hungry."

"No shit sherlock."

He kissed me on my lips. Normally I would push him off then scold him but I don't have the energy so I just went along with it. He pushed my back against the brick wall holding my hips. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

"Buttercup Butch we have a plan to go over get over here now!" Butch gave me one last kiss before he dragged me over to the others.

"Alright I have the perfect plan. Bubbles you are the man course in the plan." Blossom pointed to the group of men in the alley."Use your happy personality and your sexy clothes to win over those men." Bubbles nodded her head and walked off.

Boomer grabbed her wrist.

"Please be careful." Bubbles kissed Boomer then left.

We hid behind the building to watch everything.

(Bubbles Pov)

My heart was going 30 miles per hour. I walked up to the group of men. They were sitting down on a old broken down car.

"What are you doing around these parts little lady?" One of the men walked up to me.

I closed my eyes and shuddered. His thoughts were dirty just dirty.

"I was just going for a walk and got lost and was wondering if you could give me some directions?" I played with my hair then gave him the perfect view of my boobs.

I saw his eyes revert down to my breast and he smirked.

"Well maybe me and my men can help you out but we want a little something in return." He motioned for the other two men over.

All of them were dirty and there clothes were torn. Excuse my potty mouth but they all smelled like shit. I lifted my shirt to give a better view of my butt.

"Sorry but I don't have any money for you all I left my wallet at home." The first man put his hands on my hips. I jumped and backed away.

"We never said anything about wanting money sweetheart." Said the second man. He went behind me and played with my hair.

"Well what do you want?" I asked pushing my butt against his penis.

The third man ripped my shirt off. I used my strength to push him away. He flew over the car. The other men stared at me with fear in there eyes. That is the last way I want someone to look at me.

"W-what are y-you?" Asked the first man

Boomer jumped in front of me. Everybody else followed after.

"Your worst nightmare."Boomer kicked him over the car landing on the third man.

Buttercup grabbed the second man kicking him down to the ground. He screamed in pain when Buttercup suck her fangs in him. Blood dripped down his neck.

Blossom grabbed the third man pinning him against the building. She stuck her fangs into him. His screams were stopped by his blood drowning him.

The first man was still standing there by me and Boomer. He was watching Buttercup and Blossom draining the life out of his two buddies. He looked at Boomer then at me. His eyes dropped to my boobs.

Boomer punched him into the ground making him dig his own grave. There was blood leaking from his skull. My eyes turned color and my fangs came out. He looked up at me scared. Tears rolled down my face. This was wrong but it was the way I had to live now.

"Bubbles is there something wrong?" I shook my head.

I softly stuck my fangs into the man neck. He gasped and closes his eyes tight. There were so many things going through his mind. He was scared. He was confused. He wanted to know what the hell we were.

When his body went limp I took out my fangs. There was no light in his eyes. I wiped my mouth. Blossom and Buttercup walked over wiping the blood off there mouths.

"We ate so is everyone ready to leave?" Asked Blossom

"Yea I'm ready to go to watch some zombie movies." Said Buttercup

It was starting to get light outside so we couldn't use our speed. Good thing we didn't go far from the house.

We left the alley and went down the sidewalk. There was lots of eyes watching us but mostly me. Why are they looking at me?

Bailey pulled me over and everyone surrounded me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked

"Bubbles you have on no shirt. Your boobs are pooping out like crazy." Said Blossom

Blaze gave me his black jacket. I punched Boomer in his arm. He laughed and apologized. I started to laugh to.

Men these days. They just can't control themselves.