Friends(Boomubbles)

"Were... Vampires"

Bubbles looked at them. It explains everything. Why there skin is ice cold. Why there eyes change crimson. Why they speak like there from a different time. Then she realized something... they feed off of blood. Bubbles looked up at Boomer, Butch, and Brick. They surrounding her while she was against a tree.

"Are you afraid?" Asked Brick

Bubbles shook her head.

"No"

"WHY?" Butch got closer to Bubbles his eyes glowing crimson

"Because even though you have the chance right now you wouldn't hurt me." Explained Bubbles looking down

"Do you know what we eat?" Asked Boomer

Bubbles nodded

"Blood." She looked up to meet all of there eyes. Bubbles walked up to the as they backed away from her.

"You guys would never hurt me because if you wanted to you would have did it already."

Bubbles walked up to Boomer.

"Would you ever hurt me Boomer?"

"No never"

"So why are you backing away from me?" Asked Bubbles

"Y-Your blood."

Bubbles stopped and looked at Boomer.

"I don't knw if I can control myself but I just can't stay away from you." Boomer pinned Bubbles on the tree breathing against her neck.

Butch and Brick knew that there brother wanted to be alone with his soon to be girlfriend so they speed through the woods heading home.

" I'm scared."

"Your supposed to be... I'm a monster."

"No I'm scared that I won't have long with you."

"What are you talking about?" Asked Boomer

"I'm a human I'm not immortal like you I'll die one day and you will still be here."

Boomer let go of her. She took this opportunity to kiss him. Boomer felt her lips on his and tried to back away not wanting to hurt her but she stepped closer.

"You would never hurt me."

She trailed kisses down his jawline then neck.

"You love me."

Boomer looked at Bubbles then realized... she was right. Ever since she came around Boomer haven't even touched a girl nor looked at one. He had this urge to protect her like she was his pet. She meant so much to him and saw his good side even though he was bad. He... loved her.

Boomer looked Bubbles in her eyes then smashed his lips back on hers. His eyes glowed crimson, not from anger, not from hunger, but for lust. He trailed kissed down her jawline them hesitated to kiss her neck but still did. As he went further down he felt her heartbeat something he hasn't felt in a while and kiss it tenderly. Bubbles hummed which made her neck vibrate on his lips.

Boomer stopped kissing her neck and looked her in the eyes.

"Bubbles?" Boomer said quietly

"Y-Yes?"

Boomer slowly edged towards her neck. Bubbles breath speed up as he got closer. Boomer hot breath could be felt on her neck. Bubbles looked down at him and saw his small fangs. He looked up at her and she nodded permission to drink her blood. Boomer stuck his fangs into her neck and she gasped at the slight pain but it went away after a while.