Just Another Chapter

(Bubbles POV)

"We have to leave for good."

I froze. We have to leave. I grown so much to this school and we have to leave! There is another way... right? We don't have to leave. 

"We don't have to leave." I said out loud. I kept repeating that in my head trying to convince myself more than Boomer. Hot tears were running down my face and I didn't even bother to wipe them away. Deep down I knew it was true. I knew we had to leave. But I was to ashamed of myself to admit it.

"Bubbles look around you! Everyone knows about us now! And soon enough the whole school will know! We have to leave while we still have the upper hand!" I was silent. Boomer never screamed at me before. He looked so angry and I couldn't help but think all of this is my fault. If I never agreed to hangout with Tyler then we would have never been vampires. Don't get me wrong the life of a vampire is to die for! But if we would have never been vampires then the school would never had known Boomer, Butch, and Brick secret that was perfectly safe until my sisters and I came around.

"Why are you screaming at Bubbles like it's her fault?!" Said Buttercup screaming at Boomer. He looked at Buttercup and balled his fist.

"Well it is her fault in fact it's all of your fault! If you didn't go with Wolf boy over here then you guys wouldn't even have to live the terrible life of a vampire! AND If you think about it, if you guys were never vampires our secret would still be safe." 

He took the words right out my mouth.

Buttercup was silent. The anger in her face was gone but was replaced by guilt. I saw Blossom and she looked some what shocked. My face was expressionless.

"So it's OUR fault that your secret it out! We didn't ask to be vampires. OH and once YOU think about it, if you guys didn't come bother us we wouldn't even know each other ergo we wouldn't be vampires!" Blossom face was red and her eyes were glowing. I didn't know which side to choose. Blossom does have a point. If we never met them then we wouldn't be vampires. But on the other hand if we never went out with Tyler we never would have been vampires. All of this arguing is making my head hurt. I wish I was at home watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on the couch eating junk food.

"We need to stop arguing and figure out a game plan because the bell rings in 5 minutes. The room will be filled with over 1 hundred students. What do think there going to say huh? That were having a sleepover or something?" Said Blaze loosing his patience. Everyone was staring at him including me. Tears were starting to run down my face again. We were sort on options! The best one we heard was Boomers but I seem to be the only one who disagrees. Boomer hates us and now I think my phone just died! How am I supposed to listen to music now!

"We pack up and go! There is no option and I'm not looking forward to hearing anyone's opinion because we only have to minutes left until the bell rings." Said Boomer. Everyone besides me started walking towards the exit to the lunchroom. I wasn't ready to leave my school. My home. My new friends. I looked over at Tyler who still didn't move.

"You know that you have to leave to right?" I asked him as I recalled him turning into his natural form in front of everyone. He looked pretty hot as a wolf. Wait! I'm not supposed to be think about my friend that way. I have a boyfriends who seems to hate me right now but that's ok. I looked at Tyler who was smiling.

"I don't mind I never like living with the pack anyway." He said. You know what I can think whatever I want about Tyler. Besides I'm the one that can read minds not him. We started walking towards the door and into the hallway. We caught up with everyone else who was grabbing all there belongings out there locker. I opened mine and looked inside. This was the last time I was going to open this locker. The last time I was going to see it. The last time decorate it. There was a bunch of pictures of my sisters, Boomer, Butch, Brick, and I. I smiled at the one of us at the carnival. I had a giant teddy bear in my hands and was smiling like a idiot. I can't believe I have to throw all of this out the window because of one screw up.

After emptying our locker the bell rang and we quickly left the school before anyone could see us. As we ran I looked behind me to see the students that were in the lunchroom leave. I picked up Bailey and we all sped away from the school out of sight in a second. We stopped when we were down the street from Blossom, Buttercup, and my house.

"So we are really doing this?" Asked Butch. He had a sad look on his face. Maybe he didn't want to leave either. Him and his brothers did make a good life here and I don't want to be the one to ruin it.

"Yes we do there is no other choice. Unless you want the government to come knocking on our door, kidnap us, and experiment on us like we are some test rats. But if you want that to happen then you can walk right back in that school and see what happened." Said Brick. Well I guess Boomer isn't the only one who thinks we should leave.

Butch sighed and looked down. Buttercup rubbed his back and hugged him. I looked at Boomer who I guess felt my stare and looked up at me. I quickly looked away still remembering what he said earlier. 

I started walking to our house and I heard everyone foot steps so they started following me. I opened the door to the house and sat on the couch. Blaze was the last one in the house so he locked the door.

"Bailey you don't have to leave if you don't want to but it would be better if you transfer schools." I said. Bailey had nothing to do with this. She doesn't have to leave the school if she doesn't want to.

"I want to leave with you guys my life at home is miserable." I smiled and got off the couch

" I can go with you to help to help pack. "I said. I need to get from under the same roof as Boomer. I want to just pour my heart out right here but that would be embarrassing. Bailey and I left my house and started walking down the street.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard a unexpected persons thoughts. And the message was for me.

'Bubbles of you hear this I wanted to say I'm sorry and that I hope you can forgive me and... I love you

I instantly stopped walking and stared and nothing. Bailey looked at me confused.

" Bubbles are you okay? " I didn't respond.

There were to many thoughts going there my head right now. The message could have been from Boomer apologizing for telling at me an putting the blame on me and my sister's for this situation. But it could have been Tyler who could be apologizing because this whole this was actually his fault since he exposed me to the whole lunchroom.

But the thing that bothered me the !pat it that I think I'm in love with a were wolf and a vampire.

I really need to get my shit together.

Comment on the story of you liked it. I decided to have it in the characters point of view besides third person all the time. Also comment if you like third person or the characters poi t of view better so I could write the story the way you guys like it.

Story dedicated to: OmgIshippgxrrb