Training Day

(Bubbles POV)

I was having the best dream with me and Boomer living together forever until someone loudly knocked on my door.

"Open up! Big bad wolf out here!"

I rolled my eyes as I got up to open the door for Tyler. I dragged my feet to the door and opened it. Tyler stood outside my door with a grin on his face. I blushed at his appearance. He was shirtless with a pair of sweatpants on and some sneakers. He looks like he just got out the shower since his body and hair was all wet.

"Hey Ty what's up?" I said staring at his body. I pretty sure he noticed since a smirk ran across his face looked at me.

"You like what you see?" He said

Even after he said that I was still focused on his chest. I didn't even notice Boomer walking down the hall.

"Morning babe!" I looked up to greet Boomer but blushed when I saw his appearance as well. He had on no shirt and blue jean pants.

"Morning Booms." I looked between both of there bodies.

"Uh Bubbles are yo alright?" Asked Boomer looking at me.

"Yea you just been staring at our bodies for like 2 minutes straight." Said Tyler

Now it was time for me to look up. Tyler and Boomer faces were there smirking at me. Both of them looks so cute right now.

"W-what?" Is all I could manage to get out.

"Nothing jus throw on some clothes and come downstairs it's time to start training." Said Boomer kissing me on the cheek and walking downstairs with Tyler.

I was frozen right there for a moment but I came to my senses and walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth. Is it possible for me to love both of them? Don't get me wrong Boomer will always be my soulmate but there is just something about Tyler that I can get rid of.

I walked to my closet and slipped on a shirt with sweatpants and some sneakers. This is comfortable. I mean it's not like I'm going somewhere important that I need to dress up. I walked downstairs and everyone was ready.

"Morning everyone!" I said cheerfully

They all greeted me and we walked out the door. It was sunrise outside so no one was out at this time. The cool breeze ran across my face and went through my hair. I closed my eyes and breathed. Boy did this feel relaxing. We zoomed of to a remote part of the woods so no one could bother us.

Boomer, Butch, Blaze, Brick, and Tyler stepped in front of us to begin the lesson.

"Alright before we start teaching is there any questions?" Asked Butch.

I raised my hand like school children.

"Alright we will start with baby blue then work our way up." He said. I rolled my eyes at nickname he gave me.

"So will teaching us how to fight be challenging?" I asked. They looked at me amused. Do I look like some kind of game to them?

"No not really besides if you guys become unteachable all we have to give up and hope for the best." Said Butch laughing afterwards.

Brick motioned us the get and.

"All right let's see what you all have to know what were working with." He said. Blossom walked up first.

"Show me what you got love bug."

Blossom launched towards Brick full speed. She aimed for his head but he dodged her attack by running behind her. She kick raised her leg and kicked his chin making him fly in the air. Brick landed safely on a tree branch and Blossom followed him. They began fighting somewhere away from us.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, you don't need to be smart to know those to ran off to screw." Said Butch

Bailey stepped up next. She folded her arms and Blaze stepped up next.

"Don't worry babe I will go easy on you." He said walking closer. Baily only response was getting in a fighting position. They began fighting but I wasn't paying attention. I was to focused on Boomer and Tyler. What am I gonna do when Boomer finds out I love him and Tyler.

I heart skipped a beat when Tyler looked at me then winked. Should I wink back? Is that considered cheating? Wait! Does he like me!!!?? So many thoughts were running through my head at once. I need to lay down asap.

'I hope were not to loud. Buttercup will never let me hear the end of it if she found.'

I heard Blossoms thought. Well if you put two and two together we both know there about to do something that was not meant to be done in the woods just like Butch said. I looked at Blaze and Bailey who were still battling but my eyes trailed down to my feet.

"So who won?" Asked Boomer

Brick and Blossom had came back all sweaty and tired. Vampires can't get tired from running. Can they?

"I won."

"It was me."

I looked between the two and kept my eyes on Blossom. She must of felt my gaze and she looked up at me. I gave her a look and her eyes turned wide. I shook my head and she put her finger up to her mouth signaling for me to stay quiet. I nodded my head.

"It was her."

"It was him."

Blossom slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand. Brick looked at the ground sheepishly.

"To make a long story short we both know that you all were screwing like rabbits so why don't you guys just sit there and make sure you didn't squat in poison ivy." Said Butch

They sat down by a tree and watched Bailey and Blaze battle.

It has been 5 hours and we finally finished training for the day. Of course all the girls lost the fight since the boys were more experienced. I decided to tell Boomer and Tyler how I feel about both of them soon. I don't know how long I can go without telling at least one of them. I walked inside the house and instantly went to the kitchen to get me a blood bag. I was starving that I could eat a cow.

When I came back I joined everyone on the couch to relax.

"So how did we do for our first day?" Asked Buttercup

"Well if you want us to be honest you guys did absolutely terrible." Said Butch

Buttercup glared at her boyfriend then punched him in the arm. He yelled out in pain then rubbed his arm.

Brick got up and walked upstairs.

"You better not go and jerk off in there!" Yelled Butch. Brick came back downstairs and sat back on the couch. Everyone was looking at him with our mouths open wide. But her didn't look up to see them.

'I could have did it for him'

I glared at Blossom and she mouthed she was sorry giving me a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to take a shower.

"You better not go and masturbate in the bathroom baby blue." Said Butch from on the couch. I flipped him off before I disappeared upstairs.

When I reached my room and took off my clothes and used my towel to cover my naked body. I bent over to get my underwear out my drawer but someone burst open my door getting a clear view off my butt. I jumped and turned around to see Boomer and Tyler standing at the door.

Great

TYLER.BOOMER I'M IN MY TOWEL KNOCK!" I screamed at them

"Bubbles we don't care no!" Tyler yelled back

"Besides both of us are going to see you without the towel anyways." Boomer said while both of them walk closer to me. I was blushing so hard right now. Both Boomer and Tyler are trying to screw me right now. It feels like Christmas and Valentines Day all in one. Wait! Does that mean they know?!

"There is something that I should tell you guys."

COMMENT!!!