Chapter #16: Come on! Talk!

"🎵Oh darling darling, Stan stand by me🎵 Get it! Cause I call you Stan but like it's Stand in the song?"

*Cricket Sound*

"Stanley. You haven't said anything. You're always telling me things. Come on. It's really weird."

We have been in a car for a while and yet I have no idea where to go.

Growl.

I'm hungry. Hmmmm I have an idea.

"Hi welcome to McDonald's!!!! What can I get you today!?!?!"

"Uh hey can I get 2 happy meals. But like one for a guy and the other for a girl. I also want 2 Big Macs and throw in 2 orders of chicken nuggets. By orders I mean like the 20 pieces. And for the drinks in the happy meals I want, uh I mean could uh we get a Coke and a Dr. Pepper."

"So for the happy meals do you want burgers?"

"Uh yeah"

"Okay So you want *insert the order he wanted that's was really long*"

"Yes"

"Alright, that would be $_ _. _ _"

(A/N: Guys go to McDonald's and order that stuff if you want to know the price. Unfortunately I don't know the price and I don't really want to look it up. )

"Thanks"

Oh no.

Guess who was the person at the window guys. Like it was freaking perfect.

*slight giggle*

Oh Stan you want to laugh now at this point. My damn luck is trash. She might not recognize me. I hope.

"You"

Damn she is the exact girl I dissed from earlier

And she remembers who I am.

(A/N: So I used a different photo. But it's the same chick. Just clarifying.)

"Me yes. It's me who else would I be. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Welp, it was nice catching up with you blonde girl. I want my food and here's the money."

"Ugh do you know who I am?!?"

"No. That's why I called you blonde girl. I actually just want my food."

"Here."

"Wait."

"I'm not going to forgive you fo-"

"No. I wanted condiments. Like ketchup and ranch."

"...Here!!!" *fiercely throws condiments at Kindle*

"Owe!"
*Continues to throw things to Kindle*

"Uh, could I get another ranch?"

*Hits him straight in the face with the ranch*

"Thanks..."

She didn't have to be that mean.

"You have a little of ketchup on your face..."

"You talked. It's about damn time. Here. I got you this for you. Obviously I get the boys happy meal."

We are silent.

She looked so sad. So done with everything.

Wow. I just realized that I was so focused on Stanley that I didn't think of Camoran. My depression isn't as influential on me now.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" She questioned me still eating and gazed outside.

"You don't have to tell me anything but if you want you can come over... if you need somewhere to stay. You could. We have another room. And it could be easier for you to take care of us."

"I uh want to apologize. Uh I just can't believe it Canyon."

"You can't believe that you can come over?"

"No... my mom isn't my mom."

"What?"

What? What? How is this possible? She like grew up with her. And Stanley loves her. She cares and cried when she found out that she won't survive cancer.

To think that she isn't her mom.

"How-how did you find out?"

"She didn't want to talk and and I yelled but then Dr. Smith came in. I left and I heard the whole conversation."

She looked so hurt.

"What do you want to do now?"

"I-I don't know."

She continued eating slowly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Stan you can sleep in my bed cause the room I told you about isn't as clean as I thought it was."

"Where are you sleeping?"

"I'm going to the living room. Night."

"Night"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

Hey again. I thought I should add this one too cause I don't know when I'll be here again so you guys get two!! Yeah!! Two chapters in one day.
To those still reading this story thank you. And see ya guys next chapter!

Vote.
Comment.
Bye!

-RM