Chapter #8: The Plan in Action

We ducked behind many cars so that no one would notice us and got as close as possible to Canyon which was pretty close about three, four feet away.

I then took out a piece of paper and started chewing it making it the most slobbery thing possible.

If you aren't catching my drift on where this is going I don't know what you guys do for fun but I'd do this all the time.

Anyway I proceeded to getting the straw from the juice box and started shooting wet slobbery paper to Canyon.

I missed a lot but many did hit him and I was surprised he didn't notice until the 30 to 35 one I shot at him.

He finally turned away from his friends and turned our way but before that I had given Eli the straw. He then pretended to put it in his mouth again when Canyon yelled at him really loudly.

Mind you that I'm hiding 'cause if he saw me he'd know I planned the thing. So I swiftly left to start the car which wasn't that far away.

While I left to the car I realized I was running out of time and if I don't hurry up I'd be late to pick up the others.

"What are you doing? You mutt! This is my favorite hoodie!!" Canyon yelled so loud that I even heard it in the car and I then cowardly started the car.

Maybe this wasn't the brightest idea.
*Gasp*
What if he hurts Eli? He was an innocent one. Oh no. It'll be my fault. I have to hurry.
I backed the car and drove to where Canyon and Eli was.

"I'm beating you up today twerp! Aaaaaaaa!!!"
Canyon yelled furiously running to him with full speed and knuckles.

Luckily I came in time because Eli swiftly dodged him opened the mini van door and boom Canyon some how fell in. It reminded me of Scooby-Doo when they are falling down the mountain and end up in the van, but that's not the point.

"Hey!" Eli whispered-yelled at me, showing me Canyons phone. He smiled wildly, looking like he had just won the lottery.

Damn those eyes even make his smile look beautiful. What I'm I saying? I can't fall for eyes that's messed up for the human. Gah. Get it together Stan.

"Don't worry about lil tough guy here, he's knocked out some how. He probably hit his head. Anyway we are not finished we still need to get an ice cream." Eli stated swiftly and walked away.
Obviously he gave me Canyon's phone before leaving.

Hm. He really wants a friend, I wonder why? Ice cream does sound good though. Stan again thinking of something that's not the objective. Okay, I'm off to get the others!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. We are finally home well more like they are all home safely and I'm here.

Man, Canyon is heeeaaaavvvyyy. I had to literally drag him in. I would've put him on the sofa in the living room but he's so big, so now he's lying on the wooden floor in the middle of the living room. Don't worry guys I put a pillow under him. He's okay. A side from the black eye I caused.

Now to delete the photos he has in his phone. Let's see oh how do I turn this on? Hm. Uh. Hm. Uh. Oh look a button. Oh I turned it on. Finally! Okay oh that's not good he has a passcode on it. Damn, how I'm I going to delete it now? The plan failed. Ugh......

"Han! Uppy! Cannon sleepy!" Claire blubbered to me. I'd find this so adorable but she preferred Canyon over me so that kind of hurt.

But then again he is her brother so... yeah. Wait did she just call me Han? Did she mean Stan? Man babies are complicated. Not as much as teenagers but they'll get there.