1. Born

It was dark and cold. At first I was nothing. What is this. I hear voices around me. "Its alive!"

"We did it!

"Are newest weapon is complete."

My eyes felt heavy. I couldn't move. But yet I felt my body shift in the darkness. The voices grew louder and more frantic. Though I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I could still hear. I sense there movements. I could sense them all around. Images appeared in my head. Like little balls of blue light that beat. I could hear the humming, as if it was speaking to me. The moved in all directions the lights pulsed and shapes formed in to what looked like bodies. Bodies of all shapes and sizes. Every beat pulsed making the bodies appear and disappear. Its like I could see them without even using my own optics. I heard the beeping of monitors. Information started to leak into my head. In the form of pictures and words. It was hard to process. The world around me started to take shape. Soon I felt my own body start to shift. I focused on moving my claws. It twitched.

My optics began to open and light from all around filled my vision. I looked around, where am I? It was some sort of lab. I was trapped in a container filled with a green substance and cords connected to my body. 

"Welcome to the world Dinagon!" I looked down to what was infront of me. It was a bot. His one red optic stared into my glowing purple ones.

"Are you the one you created me?" I asked in a rusted voice.

"I am."

~Cliffhanger~