Chapter 22

Jessica POV
Push , push , ok that's all the doctors keep saying. No where is my husband I want him here to see his child born . He's right there in the wheel chair . I just started crying cause not only was I'm about to have my baby but my husband was here to watch everything .
Nurse : you almost there just one more push .
Stephon : you got this baby .
He was holding my hand then I pushed . Then here come my handsome prince . What should we name him .
Stephon : Jashawn King Williams
Me: I'm just so happy .
Just then my mom and dad came in . They had Brandon . I wanted to jump out the bed so bad but I couldn't . My son is ok and I'm so happy . He came to me and was just hugging me and I kept kissing his cheeks and head .
Me : I love you baby I'm just so happy
I just kept crying today was a good day . I kissed stephon then Jashawn . My family is complete.

Lauren Pov
I went to Christina house and I seen Mya was still there I walked in and they was on the couch kissing and they was naked. Then Christina went to kissing her stomach and between her legs. Oh yea they got me fucked up.
Me : oh yeah this what the fuck you do bitch .
At this point I just didn't give a fuck . I took my gun out my purse and pointed at them .
Christina : you really mad but you having sex with jaylen .
She's right but idc fuck this bitch . I aim the gun right at mya
Mya : I wish you would shot me hoe
Christina : Mya chill she would shot you .
Mya : well she better pull the trigger cause clearly this hoe got me fucked up .
She got up and I pulled the trigger .

Christina Pov
Me : Why you shot her ? Why would you do that ?
Lauren : you next say something else again
Me ; you got me fucked up
But at this point she done shot me in the leg
Lauren : keep fucking talking
Me : ouuu why...
She shot me again in the leg . At this point this bitch better just kill me because if not ima kill her .
Lauren : so that's who you want ?
Me : you trying to kill her
Mya was just sitting there holding her arm . She pulled out her phone but were Lauren couldn't see . She called 911 . Next thing I know 10 mins later the police was at the door . They kept knocking but Lauren wouldn't answer so Mya pushed her out the way to get to the door but Lauren dragged her to the floor . She was crying . The police was trying to break down the door but bout time they did Lauren Shot herself in the head .