Chapter 9

Lauren

I really woke up in a apartment thats not mine. All i remember is leaving the hospital and going to get some drinks. Good morning baby Christina said kissing my lips as she bring my breakfast over to me. This smells good. It was Scrambled eggs , waffles and Bacon. How did i end up here anyways. And damn i have a headache. You was drunk and you called me to come get you. i had Somebody drive your car back to my house in outside. and you was at some bar. you got into it with some girl and almosted killed her . I came in time to get you out of there she said still stuffing her face. Damn i really cant believe im going crazy . I guess everything thats happening just taking a toll on me i said. Yeah you kept jumping in your sleep. You was speaking about Jessica , Jasmine , Stephon and Dre. You kept saying something about Justin also. You must really like him or did cause boy oh boy you want to kill him she said laughing. Thats true i did like him alot and finding out he was messing with Jasmine hurt me alot i thought to myself.

I wasn't naked so i know i didnt do nothing with her but i want to know for sure. Aye did we do anything last night? No we didnt you tried to but i dont do stuff with people thats drunk. wont say i raped you she laughed. but listen its saturday and we have plans. so get dress so i can take you out she said smiling. What this a surprise or something cause you didnt tell me . well im telling you now she said going into the shower. I got up and followed her. Even tho my show is on right now, Tyler perry House of Pain. I love this show. I jump into the shower with her. And damn her body looks good.

She picked me up and start kissing me while she moved her hand up and down my ass. I kissed her back and cant lie I enjoyed every minute. she lifted me up higher and put me on her shoulders and start to kiss between my legs. I started to feel my orgasms as she continue to lick between my insides. I threw my head back as she entered her fingers inside me. I came instantly. She continue and I just started screaming her name. I didn't even know she can eat the cooch that good. But boy she did and I enjoyed it. I came 3 times and then she put me down. she kissed me again and washed me off. I enjoyed her more then I enjoyed Dre and Justin even Stephon. I Might just consider keeping her I thought smiling.

Jaylen POV

I really cant believe that Jasmine was pregnant and didnt tell me. That could of been my son. I wonder if she knew.

I love jasmine. She remind me of Jessica thats why i really love her. Even though Jessica shot me i still love her. She treated me like a man suppose to . every one else really was just around just for the money.

I knew i should of did good by her but instead i did wrong now she married and have a baby on the way with a nigga i called my brother. I wonder if its to late to get her back and show her i love her. I mean i love jasmine but i really love Jessica more.

I finally walked into the hospital with Jasmine laying on the bed. She tried to kill herself with the pills once she went home.

i found her laying on the floor and tried to get the pills out of her. I called the ambulance and they came fast. She just in a coma.

I cant believe shorty tried to kill herself.
How she doing a female voice said as they walked in. I looked up to see Mya. Mya Is the nurse shes Real pretty . Shes Stands at

5'4 and long pretty hair. She been the only nurse checking on Shorty to see if she ok. I mean she didnt wake up yet i said looking at Jasmine while she sit there. I know shorty might can hear me so i dont want to say the wrong shit. I still

want shorty to know i care for her and want to be there for her every step of the way. Well shes breathing thats good and you said you came home and seen her just laying on the floor Mya said Checking whatever the fuck she checking on Jasmine. Yeah she was laid out.

she scared the hell out of me. I couldnt lose shorty i said not knowing tears was coming out my eyes. Shorty a blessing foreal regardless what she did . Mya smiled thats good shes lucky to have a good man like you she said touching my shoulder. I cant lie Shorty fine but im on a mission to get Jessica back but have to keep Jasmine still around. Next thing i know Mya wrote her number  and passed to me with out even making a sound. Shorty look mad familiar. But i looked at her and shook my head to let her know i said Ight. just then The machines started to go off . all the doctors came in the room and i had to get out. I guess this coma shit really getting to me cause i feel hurt. Idk why Mya trying to talk to me at this time. I guess she want to be my support but on God idk if that would work.

The family of Jasmine the doctor said. She tried to leave us but luckily shes still here . shes still in a coma but hopefully she come out of it soon. No need to worry she is getting the care she need to make sure she wakes up. But you will have to  make sure your being positive and saying good things because she can hear you just cant see you the doctor said. Ight thanks i said then shook his hand. Damn man this women need to wake up. I hate seeing her like this . She's like my other half . Even tho it don't look as if I care . I care deep down for this girl.