Chapter 4

Jessica's Pov
  I woke up to the smell of food. Good morning beautiful Stephon said as he was getting ready. Go ahead and eat. After get ready we going to the beach. I got up to wash my face. Baby how did you sleep I asked as I finish washing up. I actually feel well rested he said coming and kissing me on the top of my head. I went to eat forgetting he said get ready. The food was good I enjoyed the fruits the most. He came and took a strawberry and fed it to me.

This man know how to make me smile. I finally finished up eating. He had on Gucci everything from shirt , trunks , pants and slides. Shit im just putting on something simple. I put on my Michael Kors all black one piece bathing suit . My Michael Kors Watch , Shades and shorts. Damn baby he said as I walked over by where he was. Look at that ass in them shorts he said smiling. I smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips. We finally got ready and was out the door.

We walked to the lobby to get the car and a all black Bentley pulled up. Boy my eyes grew big when the person driving came out the car with a beautiful women. Oh this is the wonderful girlfriend the man said. Baby this my boy Jaylen he started to say but was cut off by Jaylen. What's up my name Jaylen and this my wife Lauren he said reaching his hand out. I Shook his hand and then the women name Lauren hand. Wow his wife is beautiful i thought. But damn how the hell they know each other. I guess we riding with them. We all got into the car and I went straight into my phone.
Group chat text
Me:💬 bitchhhhh
Nicole 💬 what's up hoe
Jayla 💬 what's up boo
Nesha 💬 what hoe
Me:💬 Jaylen here in Mexico with his wife and Stephon know both of them like what the fuck.
Nicole:💬 hoe you lying is she at least pretty.
Nesha:💬 What did he say when he seen y'all?
Jayla : 💬 prob nothing cause he there with his wife.
Me:💬 Exactly he just gave me a death stare. But yes she's beautiful.
Nesha:💬 He going to kill you hoe.
Jayla💬 what Stephon said?
Me:💬 he don't know shit. He propose to me last night.
Everybody:💬 Omg congratulations.

I was texting my girls until Stephon told me we was at the beach. I put my phone in my bag and got out the car. Lauren was quiet as hell. But that's good cause shit we got the same baby daddy. We can't be home girls. Plus my homegirls childish they will try to beat her up. We got to the beach fast. Prob cause this nigga trying to kill me.

Omg your ring is beautiful Lauren said looking at my ring. As we walked to our spot to set up. Thank you I said hoping Jaylen didn't hear me. Damn boy you proposing already he said laughing as he took my hand to see it. Yea last night Stephon said smiling. Jaylen was squeezing my hand but nobody notice. I snatched my hand back and walked by Stephon. We walked to get a jet ski so we can enjoy our self. Hopefully today will be a good day. I'll tell Stephon everything tonight when we get back to the room. I don't want his day to be ruined. Or for this to get out of hand. Oh lord what have I got myself into now.

Jaylen's Pov
Jessica must be crazy if she think she's marrying anybody. That's my pussy, my baby momma. The fuck she thinking. I know that's selfish but shit I can't stand to see her with another man. I should let her be happy. But no that's my bitch and I'm def not going to let Stephon give her and my son the world when I can do that myself. I see them get on the jet ski so I walked to Lauren so we can get on the shit and ride too. Everybody got they own but shit I feel like ramming into Jessica shit and making her fall off the shit. She done lost her mind. Baby are you ok Lauren ask as we get to our jet ski. Yeah I'm good I said. Lauren went into the water and was having fun hitting the waves. Jessica , Lauren and Stephon was racing. I just really can't believe this girl moved on. This about to be a long weekend. But I know nobody getting married that's for sure.

Jessica's Pov
After a long day of jet skiing and shopping, I was tired and ready to take a bath. I was ready to tell Stephon and get it over with. We got back to the resort. Baby what was today about? Why was Jaylen giving you death stares and shit? He said taking his shirt off. Omg here it goes I thought. I took a deep breath. Baby I have to tell you something and I was waiting til we got back here so I can tell you I said looking at him. I met Jaylen 6 years ago. That's Brandon's father. What he said cutting me off.