'Boyfriend'

-ONE MONTH LATER-

Things have been a lot different for me lately. Me and Nate are not a thing, but we are at the same time. Like how Shawn and I were but a little less. Its really complicated.

I had decided to just stay in online school. Because Nash just finished, I go over to his house and have him help me sometimes. Cam and I decided not to do the TV show, it was honestly really stupid.

Shawn is still on tour, I miss him so much. We never talk anymore. But I still have Nate.

Sometimes Nate likes to take me out an stuff but were mot together, its more of just as friends. I don't dat California boys, there so annoying.

"Nate give it Back!" I screamed laughing. He had stole my phone because I wasn't listening to him when he was talking. I was trying to get a hold of Shawn.

"Not until you say Nate is The hottest person in the world and that Im not fat!" he screamed. Nate is pretty fit, but still has a smidge bit of chub, so I always give him a hard time about it. "Ugh. Nate is the hottest guy in the world and he is not fat, now give me my phone." I said reaching over him. He had dodged it coming closer. "And if you let me take you out tonight." He said smiling. "I would love to now can I get my phone back?" I pouted. He gave in and threw my phone on the bed.

I grabbed it and laid back down next to Nate. "I don't see why you haven't had a party here yet," he trailed on. i sighed. I didn't know anyone here still and I didn't plan on trying to meet anyone. "I just don't want to get in trouble."

"What do I wear?" I asked. "Something casual but still cute." He said winking. I rolled my eyes. "Okay thank you now leave! your distracting me from my work." I said opening my laptop. "Distracting you? your the one who asked for me to come over." He laughed. "Whatever, but seriously, If I want to go anywhere tonight, I have to get this done." I said and pushed him out the door.

I was stuck on some stupid problem that honestly made no sense. why couldn't letters just stay in the alphabet? I shut my laptop and walked over to Nash and Cams. This may be a surprise to you, but Nash is really good at math. It shocked me too. Cam is really good at writing as well. There like my own personal tutors.

I never really knock on the door. I just walk in. They don't really care anyways. I walked inside and yelled for Nash. "NASH! I NEED YOUR HELP" i yelled through there house. I ran upstairs to see him asleep. i jumped onto his bed hit him upside the head. "Its 3:00 pm. Wake up." I said. "What do you want?" He groaned siting up and scratching his head. "I need some help. How am I supposed to do this?" i asked showing him the problem. Within 2 minutes he answered it. "Its B." He stated. I looked at him amazed. THE Nash Grier is a Math genius.

I close my laptop walking downstairs. Nash i guess had followed in behind me. halfway down the stairs Nash had grabbed my arm. "So? how are you and Nate?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. i rolled my eyes. "Please, were really good friends thats all. I don't date Californians, or any guys at all anymore." referring to Hayes, I had put my head down. Nash started to get a nervous look and scratched the back of his neck. "Well about that, you see Hayes is-" he was cut off by the front door slamming shut. "Were here!" Cam screamed who is 'were'?

I looked over the stairs to see none other than the world famous, Hayes Grier.

He saw me and an immediate smile spread across his face. He then walked over to the couch. "Do you wanna do something tonight?" Nash asked. I shook my head. "Me and Nate are gonna go and do something." I said shrugging. Hayes' smile had turned into a frown. "I though you said you don't date." He questioned. "So I cant go out and some fun with a guy- friend and it not be called a date?" I asked and laughed. "Bye."

I needed to leave right then and there. Its only been a month. Why is he here? I wasn't ready to see him again. Im surprised he's not with Kelsey. He probably is, he probably just didn't bring her along.

It was then 6:30. Nate was picking me up at 7:00. I was wearing a pink skater dress with black flats. My hair was curled slightly. Nate isn't the kind of person to go all out, he doesn't expect a girl to either (well he wouldn't be surprised but he just doesn't like it.)

Nate is actually not a good influence. He doesn't date, he just does one night stands. He doesn't like to get involved with a girl. I don't really understand why. Thats another reason why I wouldn't date him. He wanted a relationship with me one time, but it just wouldn't have worked. Were not friends with benefits, because we don't do anything in bed, we've kissed once but it didn't mean much. But we do act like a couple(without the kissing and sleeping together).

He usually likes to just take me out to the boardwalk, or to the beach, nothing fancy. I was not looking forward to Hayes coming and visiting. But I knew it would happen at some point, I mean, thats his brother so I cant really stop that or say anything about that.

from Nate😩😂😘

on my way over😘

I then walked downstairs grabbing my phone. I slowly opened the door to see Nate smiling as big as ever. I giggled as he grabbed my hand pulling me out of the house.

Unlike me, Nate has his own car. I have a learners permit, I am getting my actual license in May. Its is currently February.

He had a Range Rover, like Taylor's but it was white. We hopped into the car, driving out of our 'neighborhood'.

"So this new restaurant opened up downtown. I was thinking we could go there, then maybe a walk on the beach?" he asked. I nodded my head. "I would love to."

Honestly i didn't care what we did, as long as it got Hayes out of my head. I didn't want anything to do with him, I didn't want to make the wrong turn again. As we pulled into the restaraunt, I examined the building.

It was a cute little building in between two others. Like, i don't know if you have seen it before but its like Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. It ha a little outdoor setting with lights hung up. It was cute. We got out of the car and made our way to the restaurant. When we walked in, it was like a 'make your own' pizza thing. It was actually really cool.

I had made a cheese and peppers supreme kind of pizza without olives. Nate had made an olive an pepperoni pizza. Nasty.

"Ugh olives." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Ugh peppers." He rolled his eyes back to me. We actually had a nice time.

From the restaraunt to the beach was literally a 10 minute walk, so we decided to walk. It was silent for a couple of minutes until he spoke up. "So Nash's brother is in town, have you met him?" ugh. The one thing he wants to talk about. "Uh yeah, we've known each other for a while now."

"Well maybe we can all hangout sometime." I rolled my eyes. "Whats wrong?" he asked stopping. " Well, he's the reason I moved here." I began. "He my ex." I muttered. "I don't want him here, I don't want to be involved with him again. He's been trying to get a hold of me since last month." I sighed.

"Im really sorry. He's always talks about you." He says really annoyed. "Really?" i asked. I wasn't surprised.

"Yeah. He misses you."

"Nate, I know this might sound really stupid but-"

"You want me to be your fake boyfriend?" He cut me off. I sighed in embaressment. "Kind of." I said. He grabbed my hand. "Sure." He said smiling.