The rooftop

I didn't want Hayes to get in trouble so I told him he should get going before he gets in trouble. When He left i needed to think.

Who was I in love with?

Shawn didn't bully me when he first met me. Hayes did. Shawn was there for me, hayes wasn't or at least he didn't use to be. Shawn wouldn't ever hurt a fly, hayes would.

Hayes would stick up for me (kick his ass) when someone is hurting me, shawn couldn't. When I kiss it feels right not just that I like it but when I kiss Shawn, I like it, but it doesn't feel right. Hayes was my age, Shawn wasn't.

I need to talk to Shawn.

I grabbed my phone and walked to his room. I knock quietly on the door. Shawn answers. "Hey baby girl whats up?" i looked down. "Can we go for a walk. I need to talk." He nodded and grabbed his phone. We walked to the elevator and he pressed the top floor. "What are you doing?" he shook his head.

The elevator doors opened and he grabbed my hand. "Follow me." He whispered. We opened the doors to see the rooftop. It ha the most amazing view and spots to tan. Some other girl was there by herself so we went to the other side to not bother her.

Shawn." He looked at me. "Im really sorry." He sighed. "Adalynn i love you, but if you don't love me back, thats fine." I sighed. "Thats not it at all. I love you more than anything, its just, i love Hayes too and I don't know what to do." I teared up.

He took his thumb and wiped them away. "A beautiful girl like you should never cry."

That only made me want to cry more. "I understand. I promise you that i wont hurt you anymore." He said. He tried to walk away but i grabbed his hand. "Shawn you never hurt me. Its that I love you and Hayes, I just don't have enough to go around ya know?" He nodded. "Whatever makes you happy."

He then tried to walk away. "Shawn!" he turned around. He had tears rolling down his face.

"Shawn. You know I love you. I really do. Its just alot of pressure on me. Please. I dont want our friendship to just end like this. Please dont walk away from this. I love you."

By then tears were running down my face. he walked up to me and kissed me. It was so passionate. But I knew it was wrong.

He pulled back. "I love you with all my heart. But i don't like to see you cry. If it means being just your best friend to make you happy, then i will do it. I will wait for you if I need to, and at this point, it looks like I have to. I don't want to hurt you like this anymore. Your my best friend. When or if your ready to be with me, i will be ready. I love you."

With that he walked into the elevator. I stood there in shock. I knew I shouldn't have came. I didn't have makeup on -thankfully- but whenever I cry, my face starts to break out. I was still crying. I ran down the stairs.

When i reached my floor i ran to my room running into someone hoping it wasn't one of the guys. Sure enough, it was Nash. "Adalynn are you okay?!" i looked down. "Im fine."

He grabbed my arm. "No your not." I got out of his grip and in my room and locked it before he could say or do anything els.

I crawled in my bed and went straight to sleep