part 15Forever and Always

skylers pov**

I pulled my phone out and saw who it was . it was Dylan , what does he want ? should answer it ? awh screw it I'll answer it .

S- hello?

D- hey sky it dylan , I need to talk to you . can you come to my room really quick?

S- I'm actually getting my own room right now , I will be up there in like 5-10 minutes . but I don't want to talk to you for long .

D- alright but it's important , so your just going to have to listen to me .

S- okay bye .

D- bye

_____________________________________________________

the lady that was in front of me started yelling at the front desk lady about there not being and balcony in her room like the picture said . why do old people have to be so needy ? I don't even know why I'm getting another hotel room I'm only here for another 4 days . it's probably better so there is no drama .

___________________________________________________________

okay it's been five freaking minutes this lady better hurry her wrinkly ass up before I say something .

"excuse me I have to be somewhere can you hurry thing up?" I said

"umm yes just one minute . ma'am can you please just wait her for a minute while we get you a new room with a balcony . "

"Thank god !" the old lady said

she came back with a key and she have it to her . finally my turn .

"How may I help you ? "

"Umm can I have a room and can you put under magcon tab ? "

"yes ma'am I will be right back with your room key."

"thank you."

she walked away and got my key .

she came back with a paper and my key

"Can you please sign here and here ." I signed it and grabbed the key from her

"thank you ." I walked away and looked to see what room I'm it , oh great in right in the middle of Dylan and Matts hotel rooms , isn't this going to be fun .

__________________________________________________

finally up to my room ! that elevator is really slow they should fix that . I set my stuff down and say on my phone for a minute , then I got a text from Dylan . oh shoot I'm supost to go to his room .

D- hey you still coming???

S- Yass I will be there in 30 seconds .

I locked my screen and walked to his room which was right next to mine .

as I knocked on the door I got nervous , like first date nervous . I don't know why though. I think I still love him . no I don't .... SKYLER STOP LYING TO YOURSELF !! you love Dylan freaking Dauzat !! wait did i just say love?

he opened the door and I crashed my lips into his and sparks when fly everywhere ! we pulled away then , he motioned me in to go in his hotel room.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry to you ." he said

"I thought about everything we have gone through and everything we have talked about together and I for give you ."

"thank you , I promise I won't mess up this time and I promise I will never hurt you again my not so little princess" then he hugged me but, then all the sudden these unexpected words came from his mouth.

"skyler will you be my girlfriend?" i have been waiting for him to ask me this. we are official.

"yes, YES i will be you girlfriend." i said while hugging him.

_________________________________________________

"When does magcon start?"

"in about an hour or so I go doll yourself up ." he pulled out this dress and handed it to me .

"this is the most perfect dress I've ever seen . thank you so much , I will go get ready ." he gave me a goodbye kiss

then he said "Forever and Always."

I hope everything works out with me and Dylan .

a/n

Hey guys next chapter is going to be huge !!

THANK YOU FOR 3k READS I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!! 💚💚 love you guys 💘

I will update soon

school starts in 2 day .... kill me now I'm going to be a freshman 😭😭😩🔫🔫