part 9

Skylers pov**

It's been a lovely 3 weeks , it went by fast but I got to spend it with my best friend, secretly I have a tiny tiny tiny crush on him but he hasent said anything yet to me. so I just have to wait, 2 more days until magcon I can't wait to meet everyone. I was thinking of packing but....... I'm WAY to lazy . i'll just do it last minute, like always . 

Dylan's POV

these past 3 weeks I've spent with skyler have been amazing I can't believe how nice and funny she is . it took her awhile to warm up to me . I think I might like her , I just havent had the balls to tell her. 
magcon is in 2 days, I'm all packed and ready to go . I decided to text skyler

D: hey cutie , what r u up too?

.

.

.

it's been an hour what could she be up too ? maybe she is sleeping

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*2days later (day of magcon)

Skyler's POV

as me and dylan arrived to the hotel for magcon , dylan wen to go sit on the couch while I went to go check in , while I was checking in I saw My bestfriend Kayla and her boyfriend Cameron Dallas , also ........... THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA ! I ran up to Kayla and have her a big hug .

"OMG I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVES!" I yelled

"gurl it's only been a week!" she said

"I missed you okay ....." I whispered

"aww , I missed you too boo boo." she said while laughing & hugging me again

"OH btw this is Matthew but you can call him Matt." Cam said

"Hi Matt." I said nervously and as I looked into his big brown eyes they made me melt I couldn't believe Iwas meeting The Matthew Espinosa !! 

"ummm.. hi? what's your name ?" he asked shyly

"oh my name is skyler but can call me sky." I said while winking (; he blushed and looked down . I thought it was sooooooo cute !

"well see you guys later." I said

"I hope so ! can I have your number ? " he asked shyly

"yeah for sure !" I said while exchanging numbers

"bye!" I said while giving him a hug

after I checked in , I walked back over to dylan he looked pissed ......

"whats wrong?" i said looking at him with concern

"im fine." he said bluntly

_________________________________

me and dylan got to the hotel room after walking att the way down the halls and the stairs. i set down my stuff on my bed. i jumpped onto the bed, dylan was being weird...

i felt my phone buzz, it was Matt. 

one new message from Matt:

M: Hey, want to hang out in a little bit? maybe you could stay in my room tonight, with all the boys.

Me: Yeah what time, dylan is kind of in a bad mood for some reason.......

M: maybe like after we al eat dinner you can just come back up with me?

Me: yeah sounds good.

i put my phone in my back pocket and laid down putting on some tv, i looked at dylan again. he was dead a sleep, i guess i could use a nap too.

A/N hope you liked it

#Mayler