part 6

A/N sorry guys I've been REALLY busy with volleyball . I've been trying to update more .

*skylers pov*

_________________________

I woke up with the smell of bacon , yummy my favorite. I ran down stairs and looked to see who was cooking , it was my sister Lexie .

she was make biscuits and gravy , with a side of bacon my favorite.
while I was waiting for her to finish cooking my mind started to flow with thoughts about dylan he was so nice and caring , but how do I know he's just trying to get in my pants, you never know with boys these days .
my thoughts suddenly vanished & then I had a plate full of food in front of me . yummy . I took a bit of the bacon and it tasted like heaven it was AMAZAYN !

after I finished I went and got ready for the day , I did my normal routine that I do every morning. take a shower, brush my hair & teeth, put on a little bit of make up, and get dressed

I picked out my favorite outfit , a teal tank top , with a black/gray cardigan and leggings , oh man how I loved leggings , and to finish it off I wore my tan ugg boots. after I was done getting ready I checked my phone and I got a text from dylan and it said

D: wanna go swimming tonight?

S: sure.. what time ?

D: maybe like six ish (;

S: okay sounds gooooood ! see yah then . ((:

I was kinda nervous , I don't like showing off my body. maybe I could wear my volleyball spandex , yeah I'll do that .

"SKYLER!!" I heard my mom yell

"yes !?" I cooed

"WERE GOING TO GO FOOD SHOPPING LETS GO NOW!" she demanded

I hurried up and went down stairs .

_____________________________

I looked at the time and it was 5:30 . OH MY GOSH IM GOING TO DYLANS IN 30 MINS !!!

I rushed and got my bathing suit on , I was a blue pokeodot push up bathing suit top and blue bottoms . then I put my hair in a messy bun , it's about 5:39 right now so I went down stairs and got a towel and my sandals . I started to walk to Dylan's.

*dylans pov *

I was all ready I have snacks out and my lights up out side around the pool side . I heard a knock at the door

"I GOT IT MOM!" I yelled

I open the door and my mouth. she is so skinny! she is perfect and her messy bun looks cute , I could help but stare and her clevage .

"dylan? earth to dylan!?" she said

"oh hey sorry, come on in." I giggled
I showed her to the pool & when she saw it her eyes went wide . I had a spot laid out for snacks kinda like a poolside picnic, and the lights in the tree and the poolside , this night is going to be perfect .

Skylers pov**

I set my stuff down and stripped my clothes off and went right into the water.

"Dylan can I go on the slide?" I asked cause there was slide that went into the pool .

"Yeah sure go ahead." he smiled

as I was climbing the ladders I felt it move a little , but I thought it was normal , but I was wrong , as I climbed higher I heard a snap and the slide started to tip over really fast.

"DYL--" I tried to yell before everything went black .....

A/N DONT FORGET TO FAV!! love you guys