part 2

Skylers pov.

the new next door neighbor just moved in today I wonder if there is anyone my age?

"SKYLER, COME DOWN HERE!"my mom yelled

"what mom?" I said while running down the stairs with my best friend Kayla. kayla is tall but, im way taller. she has blonde hair, blue eyes and she is really skinny.

"here take this to the new neighbors, and ask them to eat dinner with us, around seven ish." she said while handing me a pie.

"okay me and Kayla will be right back."

kayla and i went to go give the pie to the new neighbors I think there last name is Dauzat but, I'm not sure.

I'm nervous, what if they say no.

_________________________________

"mom they are coming at 7:30."

"alright, I will order Taco Bell."

"YASSSSSSS!" Kayla yelled

we went back up to my room, my room is covered in one direction posters. you could say I have a tumbler room but I don't know and or care.

me and kayla got ready and did our make up, hair, and got dressed. after we went down stairs to wait for the Dauzat family.

_______________________________________

Dylan pov.

"Dylan, let's go!" my mom yelled from what sound like down stairs.

"alright I'm coming." I yelled while going down the stairs

we walked over to the next door neighbors and I knocked on the door.

"Hello , I'm Stephanie but you can call me Steph this is Skyler and Kayla skylers friend."

"hi I'm Laurie Marie but you can jjust call me Laurie, this is Dylan and this is Dylan's little sister."

"come on in. dinner is ready." Stephanie said while motioning us into the house. it was pretty simular to mine but, a little bit different.

we walked to the table and skyler and Kayla were whispering . are they talk about me ?

_______________________________________

"hey mom dylan, kayla and i are going to go up to my room."

"okay don't get into trouble."

skyler was beautiful her eyes hair and oh my gosh she is just so pretty.

we walked into her room, it was covered with one direction, it also had blue paint but, you couldnt really see it because of all the posters. her room was very clean... maybe she is a neat freak. I was Jelious .

" oh my gosh I love you room." I said

"really?" Kayla and skyler looked at eachother weirdly .

"IM NOT GAY!" I said

"okay good." we all started laughing

"you should have saw you're face.

Kayla's phone started to ring, her mom was there to pick her up.

now it's just me and sky. I was kinda nervous. i dont know why but, i had this weird feeling in the pit of my stumache.

"what do you wanna talk about?" I asked

"im-" before she could say anything she was cut off by my mom yelling my name and tell me we are leaving.

"bye! see you later?" she said nervously

"yeah for sure. can i see your phone?" she handed me her phone and i went to her text messages, and texted myself so i would have her number.

"i will text you." i smirked while leaving her questioning what i didon her phone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!! please follow me on twitter : littlethings_ng