Old Friend

(Adiens p.o.v.)

I have been following him for a while now. I wonder if he even knows that i am following him. if only i had, had the guts to ask her to marry me then i wouldn't hate His guts right now.m I still remember it like it was yesterday even though it was at least 14 years ago.......

(Flashback too the night that he almost got engaged)

(Authors p.o.v.)

So, Adien had been talking to Danielle for at least a year now and he wanted to ask her to marry him. So he sent her a text that said come meet me at my house. She replied back and said," I can't right now, i am with my boyfriend. Can you tell me what you want to ask me later or is it important enough to leave his house after he just asked me to marry him??????"

That was when Adien had realized that he was to late. He just lost the love of his life and all bc his best friend was dating her. And in there wedding day Eli, his used to be best friend, asked him to be the Best Man at it.All that he could say was yes, because he wasn't doing this for him, he was doing it for Danielle. Everything he ever did was for her and she couldn't realize that. From that day on he vowed that one day he would make Danielle his wife and he would get his revenge on his, so called friend.

(End of flashback)

(Adiens p.o.v.)

So i followed him to the store and big surprise..... He went straight for the waffles. Looks like his obsession is still there( he would laugh to himself) looks like that will never change. At least that, if we become friends again, is the one thing that we are going to laugh about. He finally walked out of the store with at least three bags of toaster waffles. He kept stopping and looking around,as if he felt my presence. Then he finally stopped and turned around and saw me standing there. But at least he coudn't see who i was because i had my hood up.

"Who are you?", Eli said,"Why are you following me?" I didn't answer.

"I said, 'Who are you?'" "And why are you following me?" I still didn't answer.

"Who the he....

(Adien interrupted)

"It has been a while 'Old Friend' hasn't?"