Waking Up

It was just a normal day or so Eli thought, he just woke up, went downstairs to make his waffles. Yet when he got down there and opened the fridge his waffles were gone.He thought that he was just tired so he made himself some coffee to wake himself up because he thought that he was missing them.But after he had his coffee they were still gone so he started yelling and woke everyone up.In his family, he had a wife named Danielle and two kids.His kids' names were Kris and Dave.They were the love of his life other than his wife.While he was yelling he started yelling for everyone to come down to the kitchen.When I got down there with the kids his face was so red that he looked like a tomato. When I asked him what was wrong he said in a calm but very dangerous voice," Where are my waffles!?"He then said,"You either tell me now or you will all be grounded in this house except for school!!"I said, "Honey, I hope you realize that I only have to take classes on the school website."After I had told him that his face got so red I actually had to hold in my laughter and so did the kids.then I said,"Why don't you go buy more waffles for yourself, you dumb ass?"Then he yelled and said,"Don't call me a dumb ass, you bitch!!"That was when I looked at him with a deathly calm stare. He knew that when I made this face he had better act his age and apologize.Then after I made that face he ran to our room screaming like a little girl. That's when that I couldn't hold in the laughter any more and I let I out. They looked at me like I was crazy but the way they looked at me made me laugh even more that I already was. When they saw that I wasn't going to stop laughing any time soon they started laughing because I was trying to stop laughing, and when I try to stop laughing I start to wheeze or something and that is what they where laughing at. When I finally stopped laughing, I asked the kids," What do you want to do today?" They said," We just want to spend the day in our room, Mom, OK?"  "OK, that is completely fine. Just come down when it is time for lunch, OK?" " OK, mom we will. Love you bye!"