"No one said anything about this!"

Oh, so they didn't know, she thought. She grabbed onto the railings and leaned forward. "You're going to fall off..." Sting murmured. "I'm not a dumb little child Sting." "I know you're not."

"Preliminary event...did we have last year?" Rogue asked. The black haired girl shrugged her shoulders, not knowing the answer. "I believe not" Rufus stated. 

The pumpkin continued with his explanations, "Every year, more and more guilds come~ That's a sign that the games was starting to be taken too lightly."

"This year, we've brought the number of final competing teams down to 8~" The pumpkin started to spin and dance on his plate/stage. "The preliminary rules are simple!"

Something started to form at the top of the balcony and the black haired girl instantly backed up. A wooden path started to form a few feet below the balcony. 

"Feel free to use any kind of the magic you like. There are no restrictions."

All Sabertooth member smirked at that idea. 

"As long as you're one of the 8 teams to make it."

"But If all 5 of your memebers don't make it there, you still lose."

The Sabertooths stilled smirked knowing none of them would be taken out. 

"And...One...More...Thing...We take no responsibility for anyone who loses thier life in the Labryinth."

"A labyrinth...it doesn't sound to hard" the black haired girl said. She was now leaning down onto the railing. Sting watched her awarely, ready to catch her if she fell. 

A large sphere appeared in the sky. Four looking ribbons wrapped around it. Metal building and stairs sticked out of the sphere. She was feeling rather excited. 

"The Great Magic Tournament's Preliminary Event!! THE SKY LABRYINTH HAS BEGUN!!"

Ruka took a quick glance to her guild members and took some few steps back. She ran towards the balcony and placed her hand onto the railings and twisted her body. "Race you up to the entrance!!"

Adrenaline pumped throughout her veins and she landed on the wooden path, she ran up to the entrance. It looked it was running away from her. She ran faster and looked around her. Other guild were barely stepping onto the paths. She looked back to see her guild members a few feet away from her. She turned her head back to the front and her eyes widened. 

There was nothing but empty space inside. She forced herself to stop, but the speed wouldn't let her. She grabbed the sides of the opening and let a sigh of relief. But she also remembered her guild members also running in at full speed. 

She faced back with a terrified look. "StopStopStopStopSTOP!!" She shouted. Sting dug his heels into the wood and spread his arms out to stop the other from running into him. "Thank you". She stuck her head into the Labryinth and saw some stairs to her right. She nodded her head towards that direction. She stepped in and ran up the stairs followed by everyone else. They ran some more before coming to a large clearing with tilted stairs and more weird stairs in even weirder positions. 

"Hold we should go east as a basis, the event grounds were in the east, meaning the exit should be around there" Ruka stated as she came to hault. "You're the boss" Sting stated. She rolled her eyes playfully. "Anyone got a compass?" She asked. They all shook their heads. "Great...wait a minute, I can do my Star Spell." 

Voices rang from all directions and she got into a fighting stance. "We'll take of them, you figure out the way alright?" Sting asked. She nodded her head and took a deep breath in. She closed her eyes and outstretched her arms halfway, as if she was going to pull on something. "Night of the Stars" she said.