ch.2

Shadow's POV
Faker was walking into the classroom. "E-Excuse me for being late miss.." He said. I can't see his eyes. His stupid ass weird hoodie was
Blocking it.

His hoodie was kinda wet so i guess they beatrd him up really badly so that he bled- why the hell do i even care!?

I shook it off my mind and thought about something. That isn't math..

When the bell finally rang, we all went out. I was walking to the bathroom, and thinking about Faker.

I've- they- ...We have been bullying faker ever since 1th grade to high school. Wich is now. Its been such a long time, i forgot how Faker looked like without his hoodie.

He started wearing it at 2th grade. We all bullied him. Not sure why? I guess, cause its fun. At 5th grade, he finally told the teacher about what we've been doing.

And we got suspended for 1 week. So, we were bullying him extra hard and much more fun stuff. We were pushing him to the ground, lockinh him in the bathroom, pulled his quills, scratched him and even ripped off his hoodie.

He was hiding his face when we teared his hoodie in half. We never got to see his face. But i don't even care, he's ugly. But i remember his fur, it was such a dark and weak blue. Not like the first time we met him. In kindergarden.

He was this, lapis blue coloured. I think? I barelt remembered.

At 6th grade, i got bored of bullying him. So i decided to leave the group and go solo. But, the girls were bugging me no matter what!

I don't know why. But i'm still friends with these bastards. Mephiles, Fleetway and Scourge.

Maybe cause i'm the team leader. Cause i'm the 'edgiest' like Fleetway says i am.

I arrived at the bathroom. I look in the mirror at myself. Then, i walked in one of the stalls. Cause i heard people coming.

"Bwahahaha!! I know right!! You should've seen that idiots look!! He was like 'p-please stop' and i was like 'fuck you! We'll stop when you die!!' Bahahahaha!!" And of course, its Scourge and the others. Fleetway and Mephiles weren't laughing.

"Dude, you're really really weird." Mephiles says. "Hey, did you guys know that, Blue is gay!?" Fleetway says. It got quiet for a bit. "Ewww, gross. He probably lets the male teachers fuck him to get good grades HA!!"

Fleetway shouted. "Fleet, i have a boyfriend." Mephiles said. It got quiet again. I guess its because Mephiles is stronger than fleet and scourge, they doesn't dare to fight him.

"Uhh...I'll just go get some chicks. Bye" Fleetway then says. "I'll be with my boyfriend if you need me." Mephiles says. "What about you?" "I'll stay here for a bit. I wanna look good." He says and poses infront of the mirror.

What an idiot. "Fine fine." Mephiles says and walks away. Suddenly, i heard a gasp. It sounded like Faker. "Well well well, look who's here?" I heard Faker, he was about to run away from the bathroom.

"Hey!! Leaving so early?" Faker freezes. "Come over here, blue~"