Make him jealous

You were on the dance floor swaying your hips to the beat as Mark held you close to his body. He wasn't usually once for dancing but if you were going to be swaying your hips, he wanted to make sure he was the only man you did it with.

You were just getting into the moment when your eyes locked with a familiar blue pair sitting at the bar. They belonged to your ex boyfriend, who you hadn't see in months since your break up. You tensed up as the memories of the rough break up came flooding through your mind.

"What's wrong baby?" Mark whispered in your ear as his hands slid up your sides.

"My ex is here." You said.

"Don't worry about him. I'm right here." Mark said as his arms slid around the front of you and wrapped around you protectively.

"He won't stop staring."

"Let him watch. I'll show him what he lost."  He said as he kissed your neck. "Where's the jerk at anyway?"

"See the guy at the end of the bar with the back button up?" You asked.

"Mmm hmm." Mark hummed as his lips moved to your shoulder blade. "Thats my ex. Make out with me and make him jealous."

Mark's lops curved into a smile as he spun you around so that you err chest to chest. He placed one hand on the side of your neck, the other on your lower back, holding you close to him as he leaned down and kissed you. He slipped his tongue into your mouth as he deepened the kiss.

"How could someone let you go?" Mark asked as he pulled away for a breath before kissing you again.

Mark's lips moved to press a train of kisses down your neck. You turned your head to give him better access. You glanced towards the bar and your lips curved into a smile as you saw your ex sitting there with a clenched jaw as he watched you and Mark.