𝖝 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖝

"i'm sippin' tea in yo hood.."
vote, comment.

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐡.

I shook the thoughts of me making a whole fool out myself as I continued to get ready. All I had to do was my hair. Well, it was already done I just decided on another hair style.

Two buns and the rest down, perfect.

To make a long story short we were going to the mall today. I was never really the one to like all that shopping stuff but hey, I saved tons from those promos I do on Instagram. You could kind of say it was my job but I do music also, just never really put my OUT out there.

My phone dinged indicating I've received a message from someone, or just a notification whatever.

(1) New iMessage!

shantibby😻; outside.

me; heading down now.

I locked my phone and took it off the charger. I took one more good look in the mirror but something was missing then I realized it was my bag. I took it upon my shoulders and walked out the house, making sure to lock the door.

I looked next door and seen Jahseh and his group of friends getting into someone's car, also. They all gave me a wave and I returned with a simple smile and head nod.

Once I got into the car, I was greeted by my two friends who were in the passenger and drivers seat. Then that's when the questions started.

"Okay, girl who are those cuties?!" Ashanti started.

And then here comes Ramiyah.

"Yes yesss, the one with the blue hair is kinda' foineeee, who is he? Huh, huh, huh?! Oh and the one that has the similar hair like yours, girl I thought you were different! Who are they?!!"

Ramiyah was always the wild type, the one that pulls all the niggas. Ashanti, she was the chill (but can get hyped if she has/wants to) one that mean mugged every nigga who was trying to get with her, which is why I'm slightly surprised that she even asked about them next door.

"Alright, girls hold ya' horses and let me talk and maybe I can tell ya'll about them," I threw my head back in laughter at how wild they're being. I began talking and telling them their names as Ashanti backed out my driveway. And that's about it, I really don't know anything about them considering I just met them and only really talked to Jahseh, barely him.

"Well child Ski is fine, but what the hell kind of name is that," Ashanti said with a slight chuckle.

"Right and cOoLie," Ramiyah followed shortly after earning laughs from us. "He hecka' fine too, tho'.. and Kelseah?"

"Yeah?" I answered, looking up from my phone.

"You and Jahseh.. would be B O M B." I sigh, she always does some stuff like this. Every guy that she comes in contact with and I'm around, she would say we would be "cute", "goals", and her favorite one, "bomb". Like.. okay.

sorry for the short chapter, updating a lot tonight.. LLJ 🕊

╰☆☆ Unedied ☆☆╮