6~ What is Love? pt2

(Listen to song while you read) (I'll tell you when.)
Mia POV  7:30pm
We're now just leaving the mall and ate about to make our way to the theatre.
Everyone had a date but me and I Lowkey felt lonely but it's whatever, I don't need no boyfriend.
Everyone had went into the movie already, we were watching IT! I know it's gone be scary asf.
I was like for concessions when it was finally my turn, I brought some sour patch watermelon and a large white cherry icee and then made my way to the movie.
When I got there everyone was in the top back row and just my luck... the only seat left was next to shaqir.
I was on his left and Akirya on his right, this should be fun.

Shaqir POV
The movie was going good, Akirya just kept screaming in my ear and I'm sure she was doing that shit on purpose. "Shut the fuck up Damn!" She looked taken back. "I'm trying to have fun with you and you just being plain disrespectful, what's your point?" "I'm sorry can you just stop yelling in my ear please" she nodded and kissed me.
She slipped her tongue in my mouth and it turned into a makeout session.
I saw Mia get up and walk out the Theatre.
I soon pulled away "I don't want this, I think you should go" I told her
"but, I love you Qir" I sighed "you never loved me, you loved my wallet" I walked out the movie and tried to find Mia.
I found her outside sitting on a bench.
I sat next to her and she looked at me, she had tears all over her face. I wiped her cheek "I'm sorry, I should've never put you through that."
She shrugged
"Its okay Shaqir. I forgive you... just why do you do it?"
I sighed "I don't know. I thought I was in love with her and she had felt the same way but I don't, I held onto our past and let that get in the way of you and I's relationship.
Mia I do love you, we haven't known each other as long or been through as much but I wise man once said "you can know someone forever and feel nothing yet, know someone for a small amount of time  and feel Everything" I feel everything with you Mia and I can't lose you. If I didn't have you in my world I'd go crazy, there's no love if you're not here with me. Please just give me another chance, to show you?" She was balling her eyes out by now.

"You Hurt me Qir. I let my guard down around you, I got comfortable with you.
The stuff we did at your house, I only did that with you! And you gone leave me for what her?! What did she have that I didn't?
Was she better looking than me, did she have sex whenever you wanted? It's not my fault I'm not ready but if you were a real man you'd wait until I was.
I finally felt like someone actually cared about me besides the people in my family, I felt safe with you and I didn't worry whenever we were together. Your family man, treated me as if I was their own. Your mom is like a second mom to me and Shareef is like the big brother I never had.
I just don't know if I can go back, at least not right now. I just need some time to myself."

I tried to hold back but the tears just started falling. Now She was wiping My face, she kissed my cheek and walked away. Why did I have to ruin everything! Damn!
Everyone was infront of the theatre, they had saw everything. Mimi gave a small smile but I could see the disappointment in her face, I was wrong.

Mia POV 9:15pm

I walked in the house and my mom was watching tv sitting on the couch. "You're back early, how was the movie?" I just ignored her and walked to my room and slammed the door.
I heard a knock on my door "Look I can tell you're not in the mood right now but don't be slamming my damn doors" my mom said "sorry" I said in a low-tone "you wanna talk about it?" She asked me "no thanks, goodnight mama." "Goodnight Baby"
I took out my phone and started going through my pictures, every single one was if me and Qir. I still want to be with him, I just need time.
I got a notification saying @Shaqironeal had posted a picture in Instagram.

Shaqironeal- No Matter what has happened and what may happen in the future, I Will always Love You Mia Alani Crown🖤❤️ forever in my heart

Shareefoneal, shaunieoneal And 1,846,738 others liked...
937,638 comments...

Mimioneal- 💙that's what I'm talking bout lil bro
Mylesboneal- ❤️young love
Liyahbaby- Cutee♥️
PYT.mia- 4L💜
Thats.kobe- I'm here WHEH he hurts you again
Shaqironeal - @thats.kobe hop off this post and mind your business✌🏾 We good over here Luv, Enjoy. (No Homo)

What'd y'all think of this chapter? Let me know in the comments and tell me what you think should happen next?👇🏽👇🏽